Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Please, I Need Some Help Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please, I Need Some Help Here (592 Views)

Please I Need Some Help / Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help / Looking For Some Help With My New Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Some Help Here by OyinYoung: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2016
Hi please, I've been blogging for more than six months on @ www.youngicee.com
I've t applied for Adsense almost up to seven times this past three months and they keep rejecting. I used to have other people's posts before but I've deleted all and all the posts I have are original, What else could I be doing wrong or could I not be doing right? Please, I'll appreciate your advice.

www.youngicee.com
Re: Please, I Need Some Help Here by Phasesone(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2016
I applied for adsense 15 times before I got the approval....

Follow the adsense rules and read them very well..... Arrange your blog and use plagarism tool in smallseotools.com to check your posts.... I am not an adsense expert but I know what I did by myself to get adsense.... .....

(Sorry I didn't view your blog... I will try to do that later and comment again... )
Re: Please, I Need Some Help Here by OyinYoung: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Phasesone:
I applied for adsense 15 times before I got the approval....

Follow the adsense rules and read them very well..... Arrange your blog and use plagarism tool in smallseotools.com to check your posts.... I am not an adsense expert but I know what I did by myself to get adsense.... .....

(Sorry I didn't view your blog... I will try to do that later and comment again... )
Thanks for responding. I've read the Adsense rules and tried as much as possible to follow them. I'll also make use of the plagiarism tool like you suggested. I'll expect more comments from you when you visit the blog.
Thanks
Re: Please, I Need Some Help Here by Sirpluv: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Try adding pictures to your posts and maybe change your template. . my 1 shilling

btw if you want to know how to be making upto 5k weekly with just 1k one time fee hit my mail
paulidungjnr@gmail.com
Re: Please, I Need Some Help Here by Phasesone(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
I just checked your blog and Jesus Christ It needs a load of work....

I can help you do everything you need for 2k and also teach you some basics how to get good pageviews and all that sort of things...

But I will drop some tips here for you...

1. To get adsene you need a template with white background.... You need pictures that are not stolen from google images and they must have the alternate text in them (get pics from pixabay.com)
2. Your blog needs to be arranged as you havent added the jump break code... that is why your posts are showing as a whole....
3. Your side bar needs to be filled with information
4. Your header needs to contain your labels (categories)
5. Your blog posts are not categorized
6. Your footer needs to contain information in an orderly way While is Home | About | Contact | Advertise | Privacy Policy
7. Your blog needs to be presentable to users..
8. You must submit your blog to Google webmasters and Google Analystics

There are more ways to go

If you are interested.... Contact me hearts6055@gmail.com (keep the 2k in mind)
Re: Please, I Need Some Help Here by Phasesone(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lastly you used your picture as the favicon ..... Creative
Re: Please, I Need Some Help Here by OyinYoung: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Phasesone:
Lastly you used your picture as the favicon ..... Creative
Thanks so much, for your help and tips. I already started some work but I'll contact you through your mail if I do need to.

I've been planning to migrate to the template in the picture below but you said I need one with white background, does that mean this won't work?

Re: Please, I Need Some Help Here by OyinYoung: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sirpluv:
Try adding pictures to your posts and maybe change your template. . my 1 shilling

btw if you want to know how to be making upto 5k weekly with just 1k one time fee hit my mail
paulidungjnr@gmail.com
Thanks for your input sir

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Some Help Here by Phasesone(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
OyinYoung:
Thanks so much, for your help and tips. I already started some work but I'll contact you through your mail if I do need to.

I've been planning to migrate to the template in the picture below but you said I need one with white background, does that mean this won't work?

The template should have a white background
The template should be attractive to users (meaning you should ask your pals if they could like the template)

But am done giving you tips.............

The rest is to be paid for

(1) (Reply)

Why Mark Zuckerberg Change T-shirts For Suit To Meet With President Buhari / Fingerprinter, Tutor Me On How To Open A Verified US Paypal Account For Free / Web Designer Needed For A Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.