Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Facebook Critics! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Critics! (711 Views)

Linda Ikeji Respond To Critics On Twitter / Terry Replies His Critics: With A #462 Million Ferrari / Sports Illustrated Model, Adaora Akubilo, Responds To Her Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Critics! by layinx(f): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
On Sunday morning, I woke up and remembered it was my mum's birthday.

Normally I would have gone to her bedroom to give her a big hug ,said happy birthday and probably, we would have said our prayers together. But, she was not in town and so I could not do all that and it was too early to call her on the phone. I didn't feel too good about not seeing her but I shrugged off the feeling said my prayers and did a few household chores. Then, being the facebook lover (no, not addict) that I am, I logged into my dear fb! wink

I posted on my profile "Happy birthday mum, i luv u. God bless u!" and minutes later the status comments started to come in, hapi buffday mum, is she around?, wat's mum's number ? awww, i'll call her l8r,etc. All these lifted my mood considerably(thanks guys) until one very annoying one came, Yinka, wat's rong wiv u? must we all kno it's ur mum's birthday? is ur mum on fb?, angry

Imagine! Why all that beef from my friend? Did i do anything wrong? Can I not wish my mum a happy birthday? Afterall, people send "shout-outs" on radio when the person in question is not even listening. The status update box says "What's on your mind?". Share. I believe my message was ok and even justified compared to my friend whose status currently reads, "i'm in traffic" (who cares?) or somebody's, "i dey sh*t!, (ahn ahn, spare us the disgusting details).

Facebook critics take am easy on me o! I'm not fighting you o.
I'm just thinking. kiss
Re: Facebook Critics! by Guly(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2009
HEY u LAYINX UR a confused little fellow its not the place u tell us all these crap, put that in your facebook note then wait for the replays , that's your problem u don't need 2 share it with us, aha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! justĀ  lipsrsealed zip it
Re: Facebook Critics! by layinx(f): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2009
THANX UGLY oops GULY!
Re: Facebook Critics! by deji2009(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2009
@layinx just ignore it. happy birthday to mummy anyway
Re: Facebook Critics! by danexd(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2009
what is this doing in the computer sectionhappy bday to your mum anyway,

(1) (Reply)

Why Are All Moderators On Nairaland Numbskulls? / Google Wave - Latest Breakthrough In Internet Communication: Who Has Used It? / Toxic Waste Ship Brought By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.