Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* (1414 Views)

Is This Scholarship A Scam? / Is Nddc 2015 Scholarship A Scam? Read Me!!! / Fsb Bea Scholarship- A Flawed But JUST Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by chicobaddest(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2016
I applied for the Davidan foundation scholarship and I was shortlisted to write the exam. I also received an email directing me to pay one thousand naira for my "examination pin".
Please is there anyone who is a beneficiary of the scholarship. I would like to know how legit this scholarship is. Thanks
I can't afford to waste 1k in this #BuhariRegime
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by romeoetin(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
When did you get the mail?? I haven't been shortlisted
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by chicobaddest(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's been a week or so
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by romeoetin(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
chicobaddest:
It's been a see or so
huh a see?
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by romeoetin(m): 12:31am On Jul 04, 2016
congrats oo. not everyone was shortlisted. I wasn't . if you have the money go and pay
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by chicobaddest(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
romeoetin:
congrats oo. not everyone was shortlisted. I wasn't . if you have the money go and pay
The site is not opening again. Do you know of anyone who has won the scholarship before

1 Like

Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by Grandest(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
chicobaddest:
I applied for the Davidan foundation scholarship and I was shortlisted to write the exam. I also received an email directing me to pay one thousand naira for my "examination pin".
Please is there anyone who is a beneficiary of the scholarship. I would like to know how legit this scholarship is. Thanks
I can't afford to waste 1k in this #BuhariRegime
The message on my e-mail reads: *Dear scholar,* *You are among the list of students whose
details has been verified. You
are required to fill your account details for
possible payment if you make
the test.* *Note that the test is broken into three (3)
different sections Abstract
reasoning, Numerical reasoning and General
Knowledge .* *
Does this mean that I was shortlisted? Please what's the message you got?
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by romeoetin(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2016
chicobaddest:

The site is not opening again. Do you know of anyone who has won the scholarship before
Nope
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by romeoetin(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Grandest:

The message on my e-mail reads: *Dear scholar,* *You are among the list of students whose
Knowledge .* *
Got same message. I don't think that the mail they'll send if you get shortlisted. That's just what they send after application.
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by chicobaddest(m): 12:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Grandest:

Knowledge .* *
Yeah its the same thing
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by Grandest(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2016
romeoetin:

Got same message. I don't think that the mail they'll send if you get shortlisted. That's just what they send after application.
Goodness me. Do you have any idea if they've started shortlisting?
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by Grandest(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2016
chicobaddest:

Yeah its the same thing
Are you sure this is the message that will be sent after being shortlisted?
What's your take Romeoetin?
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by chicobaddest(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Grandest:
Are you sure this is the message that will be sent after being shortlisted?
What's your take Romeoetin?
Yes its the same
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by Grandest(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
chicobaddest:

Yeah its the same thing
Thanks for the reply. Does this mean that we are shortlisted? Have you confirmed from anyone?
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by chicobaddest(m): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Grandest:
Thanks for the reply. Does this mean that we are shortlisted? Have you confirmed from anyone?
Yes it means we were shortlisted.
But have you noticed their site is no longer opening
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by Grandest(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2016
chicobaddest:

Yes it means we were shortlisted.
But have you noticed their site is no longer opening
That's what I'm confused about. Could please post your mobile number so we can keep in touch? This is mine: 08186749479.
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by chicobaddest(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Grandest:
That's what I'm confused about. Could please post your mobile number so we can keep in touch? This is mine: 08186749479.
Thanks
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by wanderlust007(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
chicobaddest:
they v started shortlisting. check ur mail
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by wanderlust007(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
chicobaddest:
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by chicobaddest(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
wanderlust007:
They sent a mail telling me to pay a sum of #1000 to BLEAKTECH ICT Zenith bank account
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by chicobaddest(m): 1:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Here is a sample of the mail
Dear applicant,

Further to your application for the DAVIDAN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP (D&grin), you have been invited for an aptitude test.

The test has three (3) sections: Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning and Abstract Reasoning.

This test will be administered online based on your choice.

Do ensure that you keep to time as the test is programmed to start automatically, you logged in or not. To get you login details, you are to pay the sum of #1000 naira only to the test manager’s account below for your ONLINE TEST PIN:

BANK: ZENITH BANK PLC

ACCOUNT NAME: BLEAKTECH ICT

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1014736969

NOTE: You MUST pay the said amount with your exact name as submitted to us.

Date: 30-July-2016

Time: 12:00 NOON

NB:PAYMENT MUST CARRY THE NAME OF THE CANDIDATE VIA BANK DEPOSIT OR TRANSFER(MUST BE FROM CANDIDATES ACCOUNT)

Pin will be sent to both phone numbers and e-mails of all applicants before or on the day of the test,it is dependent on when your pin request was received .

REGARDS

BLEAKTECH TEST SOLUTIONS.
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by chicobaddest(m): 2:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Today is the day for the online exam
I wish everyone writing good luck
Re: Is Davidan Scholarship A Scam Or Not* by romeoetin(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
report please. who actually wrote the exam

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Releases New Grading System For Candidates / Admission @hezekiah University Umudi / Architectural Rendition Of University Of Ibadan Business School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.