Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Relationship Saga: Photos & Stories Of The Man That Married A Sex Doll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Relationship Saga: Photos & Stories Of The Man That Married A Sex Doll (1370 Views)

"Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Mercy Aigbe & Daughter Step Out In Matching Outfits Amidst Hubby's Saga (photos) / 7 Deadly, Knockout Punchlines From The Wizkid/linda Ikeji Saga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Saga: Photos & Stories Of The Man That Married A Sex Doll by callmeamadike(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2016
“I can’t live without love. My loneliness destroyed me.” Dirk says of his silicone doll.

Dirk has forged a true genuine relationship with Jenny, a sex doll he bought for 6,000 euros (that’s $6,750).

Read the complete story here http://m.padypady.com/hdXSzW

Re: Relationship Saga: Photos & Stories Of The Man That Married A Sex Doll by Tolexander: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2016
Happy Married life!

Your marriage shall be of blessing
Your children is around your table
Your shall see your children's children
Thus says the Lord of Hope.
Re: Relationship Saga: Photos & Stories Of The Man That Married A Sex Doll by Luckyk(f): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Madness

1 Like

Re: Relationship Saga: Photos & Stories Of The Man That Married A Sex Doll by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2016
Fool...y den re u hidin' ur face, little wonder u re answerin Di*k... grin

I hope she gives birth to a baby "doll" for you... tongue
Re: Relationship Saga: Photos & Stories Of The Man That Married A Sex Doll by ollymoore: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2016
Wereeeeeee re oooooooo
Re: Relationship Saga: Photos & Stories Of The Man That Married A Sex Doll by Babe2sure(f): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hehehe... orisirisi.

You should be proud of your 'doll'. Why are you hiding your face? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Join Nollywood Skin Bleaching Gang (photos) / YBNL Tiger, Chinko Ekun Set To Drop Shayo Featuring Dremo And Falz(see Artwork) / Burna Boy, Dj Cuppy, Victor Anichebe And Others At Africa Now Event In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.