Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Money Generator Software,real And Tested - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Money Generator Software,real And Tested (1143 Views)

Unlocking Pattern Lock On Android Phone In 5 Simple Ways (tested & Working) / 27 Tested Ways To Drive Huge Traffic To Your Blog Or Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Generator Software,real And Tested by goodbabs2016: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is good news for all Nigerians and Non Nigerians, I have good and tested okay software for generating money into your local bank account here in Nigeria or Oversee(worldwide).

Requirement:

Internet phone
Bank account
Atm card

Any of the following account: liberty reserve,egold,pay4me,old facebook username account,2go,whatsapp.

To purchase the software you will need to contact me on this medium:

Goodbabs2016@gmail.com

Note: you will pay some money first before I send you the software,I need only serious minded people.
Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by cynthia123(f): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Did I hear you say "Liberty Reserve"?

1 Like

Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by owelle22(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Scam alert
Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
And Somebody Go Pay,
Come Create Thread Say "seun Ban Blah Blah Blah I Was Scammed"
While U Were Trying To Scam D Economy With A Non-existent Software.
Madness
Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
And D Op Fit Dey Use Ipulse 10mb OO

1 Like

Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by blenyo11(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by mexzony: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
The dude messed up when he mentioned liberty reserve.
Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by mexzony: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
The scammer dude just registered today self.
Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by fattbabakay(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
goodbabs2016:
This is good news for all Nigerians and Non Nigerians, I have good and tested okay software for generating money into your local bank account here in Nigeria or Oversee(worldwide).

Requirement:

Internet phone
Bank account
Atm card

Any of the following account: liberty reserve,egold,pay4me,old facebook username account,2go,whatsapp.

To purchase the software you will need to contact me on this medium:

Goodbabs2016@gmail.com

Note: you will pay some money first before I send you the software,I need only serious minded people.
ur scamming sense be wack like anytin, like ya just learning??

(1) (Reply)

PHP Developer In Abuja / Wow!!! Mark Zuckerberg Shared This Video Of His ‘crazy Virtual Reality’ / Other Ways To Secure A Portal PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.