Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira (51149 Views)

Six Types Of Shoes Every Nigerian Lady Should Have / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo / Guy Recreates Hushpuppi's Dress Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by cristweeezy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Godfullsam:
A pair costs 333.333 thousand naira.

That is my house rent for one year, i will even get some change of 33k for light bill..

Chai!
na people lyk u dem go dey lie to... make e show us the receipt grin
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by tayo200(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
this one na news
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by rman: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Social media has feed mans narcissistic tendencies beyond mans own understanding
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by hemmagiz(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
jaelz:
When your big your big he showed off the purchase on Snapchat...

Hushpuppi is his name on Snapchat and Instagram

https://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/07/instagram-big-boy-hushpuppi-buys-6.html?m=1

vanity upon vanity...all is vanity....if he die will he take it with him....and am sure...he is wearing that shoe once
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by LyfeJennings(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
crazymommy:
2million Naira for those 6 ugly shoes when you can get 5 original Christian louboutin shoes for that same 2million...anyways na him money so he can spend it however he wants...The very wealthy people will not flaunt shoes or material things on social media because their money will do the talking...dangote don't even need to flaunt shoes...his money will speak for him.

U need to know that guy before U say what U say. He is dope. He is one of the most fashionable Nigerian I know. He got a red Sea of original CLs.
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
PurestBoy:

Guy I know Dato, Hp is richer than Dato and there are still quiet guys I know richer than Hp

Dato hustled his money.

Did Hp hustle his money ?
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by 3Dee(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
That guy should be arrested WTFf! na human skin dem take make that brown shoe, I swee. angry
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by crazymommy(f): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
LyfeJennings:

U need to know that guy before U say what U say. He is dope. He is one of the most fashionable Nigerian I know. He got a red Sea of original CLs.
So
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rubbish n nonsense!
He for buy jez 1 pair of shoe for 2mila na, y 6 pairs...tot he wana show himself...mtcheeew!
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
Instagram Big boy?! What a title!!! Nigerians and foolishness!! BTW, very ugly shoes @ that!

The shoes ugly die shuo
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by LyfeJennings(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
crazymommy:
So

Ur name says it all
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by pretty16(f): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Ok. Hope the shoes will walk him down to heavens gate?. undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by ruggedtimi(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2016
cruzita:
they are damn cheap .I bought each of my shoes not less than 1.5m.

nonsense

make we die because u buy shoe 333 000.

For ur mind u sabi calculate
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by chigoizie7(m): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Naughtysite:
THIS one dey show shoes when dato dey show convoy of black range rovers.

The last thing i can flaunt is wears. Lets leave that for women. I am not linda ikeja.

See wetin hin fellow boy or man dey flaunt on instagram.

Lolz, flaunting such cars in such houses?

I don't want to believe that is his house in d village, because if it is, den, he is not different from d guy flaunting wears.
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by tony1918(m): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

Dato hustled his money.

Did Hp hustle his money ?
I can't say who is more wealthy between both of them.But Dato is over connected than Hushpuppi ,he no eassy to dey chill with Obasanjo bro and do you know why dey call him IGPM. The guy sabi strong men and nah both of them hustle there money ooo
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 04, 2016
tony1918:
I can't say who is more wealthy between both of them.But Dato is over connected than Hushpuppi ,he no eassy to dey chill with Obasanjo bro and do you know why dey call him IGPM. The guy sabi strong men and nah both of them hustle there money ooo

Hushpuppi is looking like someone who inherited money from his parents. Instead of flaunting cars like men, he is flaunting clothes, shoes and bags. Again, Hush has not made known his source of livelihood unlike Dato.

Dato met Obasanjo in Emirates first class cabin, they sat next to eachother on a flight.

Dato meets rich Nigerians and foreigners because he is into car business.
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by amdoyin82(m): 1:34am On Jul 04, 2016
He does wat he likes wit his money.... But, the nigga is not as hot or fashion freak as campmoney, moshhhhhh or aremogucci.
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by MrDoGood(m): 1:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Naughtysite:
THIS one dey show shoes when dato dey show convoy of black range rovers.

The last thing i can flaunt is wears. Lets leave that for women. I am not linda ikeja.

See wetin hin fellow boy or man dey flaunt on instagram.

so, two cars don turn convoy for 9ja

it's well.
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by princemayomi(m): 1:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Maxineng:
Na Igbo guy abi? Na them like all this type of shoes.

He isnt Igbo guy. He is a yoruba boy. His name is Abass Ramon. He attended Command Secondary School Ipaja Meiran (boarding school) from 1998-2004. He grew up in Bariga.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by Unitedabby(m): 2:20am On Jul 04, 2016
jaelz:
When your big your big he showed off the purchase on Snapchat...

Hushpuppi is his name on Snapchat and Instagram

https://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/07/instagram-big-boy-hushpuppi-buys-6.html?m=1
Meaning?!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by Unitedabby(m): 2:23am On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Money is good ......smiley

Chai I go make am...wink
God help you!
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by Unitedabby(m): 2:25am On Jul 04, 2016
crazymommy:
2million Naira for those 6 ugly shoes when you can get 5 original Christian louboutin shoes for that same 2million...anyways na him money so he can spend it however he wants...The very wealthy people will not flaunt shoes or material things on social media because their money will do the talking...dangote don't even need to flaunt shoes...his money will speak for him.
best comment so far!*huggs*
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by Unitedabby(m): 2:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Excelboi:
I wonder how this guy gets his money... If you check his instagram page, he has a lot of shoes you will think It's some sort of artifact.
and what makes you think he actually bought them?
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by tony1918(m): 2:38am On Jul 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

Hushpuppi is looking like someone who inherited money from his parents. Instead of flaunting cars like men, he is flaunting clothes, shoes and bags. Again, Hush has not made known his source of livelihood unlike Dato.

Dato met Obasanjo in Emirates first class cabin, they sat next to eachother on a flight.

Dato meets rich Nigerians and foreigners because he is into car business.
Hush puppi nah real hood boy,Bariga born where him parent see that kain money the guy his rich and hustled for the shit just take that in my early post we all of obsession for different things. Dato not only meet Obj in the plane but also went to his hilltop resident to see baba..Guy update yourself you know little about these niggas dato his married to an high ranking police officer daughter in malay thats why they call him IGPM (Inspector General Of Police Malay) and if you know dem well you will know all these business is a way to make there money clean
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by seangy4konji: 2:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Thats some lovely shoes right there...

Which i could just lay my hands on that snake skin...
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by olimsySC: 5:41am On Jul 04, 2016
k
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by brimoknight(m): 5:55am On Jul 04, 2016
After they will come nd be telling us pot of rice or stew is missing!
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by Ojeilevbare(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Who e epp?
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by habsydiamond(m): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2016
One of them abi......................efcc no be only people wey pack gov money una go dey catch oo. What of people wey dey waste am like my Oga at the top.
Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by zheroes(m): 6:30am On Jul 04, 2016
Unfortunately when I come out from head to toe I won't spend more than 30k, if I stand beside this guy no one will spot the difference. Becvause he knows the look will never show the value that's why he is making so much noise about it. Its your money bro , you fit shit on top am, its non of my bizness, but I won't spend such money on somerhing if people won't know just by looking at it. Who's gonna be asking you how much be your sure when you're walking around?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uzoma Jenfrancis Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019 In Colourful Event / Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) / What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.