Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends (1451 Views)

Matured Male Friends / UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends / Blackberry Pin / Whatsapp Exchange For Nigerian Students (universities, Polytech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by Bekahjohnsonx: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
I don't really care about your status
Let's get to know each and see if we click If we do something might blossom if we don't we can be friends
I'm based in the UK
Would want a Nigerian man to be in the UK as well and must be christain you don't have to pratice it (just not Muslim)

I am 24 years old so any man aged 24-32 is fine.
My pin is 7B6BCBEF
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by Yorobastard(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Am 21 but stay in North London but if you really looking for Nigerians you will have to go to Nigerian dominated areas....try peckham....goodluck with your finding
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Bekahjohnsonx:
I don't really care about your status
Let's get to know each and see if we click If we do something might blossom if we don't we can be friends
I'm based in the UK
Would want a Nigerian man to be in the UK as well and must be christain you don't have to pratice it (just not Muslim)

I am 24 years old so any man aged 24-32 is fine.
My pin is 7B6BCBEF
conman spotted

2 Likes

Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by Eneme17(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2016
07469288098 let's chat
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by Donjay2(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2016
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by Exturzee(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by EdegbeLine: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
@Genea
Do I need to tell you who this is? I guess your instinct which told you I like your friend more than you would do so for me. lol

Join me here!

1 Like

Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by Genea(f): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
EdegbeLine:
@Genea
Do I need to tell you who this is? I guess your instinct which told you I like your friend more than you would do so for me. lol

Join me here!
hahahahaha our knight grin
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by EdegbeLine: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha our knight grin
Lol, your knight rather. doesn't it sound more yummy this way?
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by Genea(f): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
EdegbeLine:

Lol, your knight rather. doesn't it sound more yummy this way?
My Knight mmmmm, sound mmmmm.. I'd rather use our knight wink
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by EdegbeLine: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
My Knight mmmmm, sound mmmmm.. I'd rather use our knight wink

By our, you meant you and your endowed course mate right?
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by Genea(f): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
EdegbeLine:

By our, you meant you and your endowed course mate right?
lolx
"Me,u and the entire nl"
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by EdegbeLine: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
lolx "Me,u and the entire nl"
You re going extreme, it shouldn't be.
Was surprised reading a post from you that men are scums. hmmmm
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by Genea(f): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
EdegbeLine:

You re going extreme, it shouldn't be.

Was surprised reading a post from you that men are scums. hmmmm
hahahahaha, dah part of me have been switched off grin

Nyt nyt wink
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by EdegbeLine: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha, dah part of me have been switched off grin

Nyt nyt wink

Hmmmm, I hope so!

Night? not yet babe, bring forth your hand, let me hold, lead you and together let's continue on whatsapp. what do you say?

*modified*
First it was you calling men scums and again here you re terming "ALL" guys on Nairaland, which include me as not useful and f@olish fvckboys that kiss and tell. hmmmm!

I am perplexed and insulted mehn , please don't bother about the contact anymore. I can't give one minute of my off Nairaland time to a Nairaland girl with such mindset, worst of it, a graduate who is supposed to be exposed to life and reasoning.

Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by Genea(f): 6:54am On Jan 19, 2017
EdegbeLine:

Hmmmm, I hope so!

Night? not yet babe, bring forth your hand, let me hold, lead you and together let's continue on whatsapp. what do you say?

*modified*
First it was you calling men scums and again here you re terming "ALL" guys on Nairaland, which include me as not useful and f@olish fvckboys that kiss and tell. hmmmm!

I am perplexed and insulted mehn , please don't bother about the contact anymore. I can't give one minute of my off Nairaland time to a Nairaland girl with such mindset, worst of it, a graduate who is supposed to be exposed to life and reasoning.
Though my sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. wink.. Oya forgive
Re: UK Black British Female Looking For Nigerian Male Friends by EdegbeLine: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
Though my sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. wink.. Oya forgive

Your number! can I have it now?

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Nairaland Ladies / Hook Up Zone For Guys And Girls Around Owode, Ogun State / Seek A Yoruba Lady For A Relationship Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.