Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Buy Powerful Liquid Organic Fertilizer "Farmer's Fertilize" Imported By AFAN - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Powerful Liquid Organic Fertilizer "Farmer's Fertilize" Imported By AFAN (2163 Views)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria / One Liter Of Organic Fertilizer To Fertilize One Hectare Of Vegetable farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Powerful Liquid Organic Fertilizer "Farmer's Fertilize" Imported By AFAN by organicfoods(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
What is Farmers fertilizer
Farmers fertilizer is a liquid fertilizer that is made from the Acadian sea weed (Nodosum Ascopyllum). It is fruits, flowers and animal enhancer specially produced for All Farmers Association of Nigeria. It is an organic fertilizer made in Malaysia using American Technology.

What does farmers fertilizer contains

Nutrients: It contains both Macro and Micro Nutrients
Hormones: Auxins, Cytokine and gibberellins
Humic acid: Contains Organic carbon

What does Farmers fertilizer do
It is growth booster, It stimulates the vegetative growth of plants, It is as well used for animals, it is used on all plants, both flowering and non flowering plants.
It stimulates the growth of roots, leaves and stems
It improves the immunity of the plants
It increases rate of photosynthesis.
It improves absorption of nutrients by plants.
It enhances the flowering of plants, as well as fruits formation.
It prevents the flowers and fruits from falling (Fruits drop and rot)

1 Like

Re: Buy Powerful Liquid Organic Fertilizer "Farmer's Fertilize" Imported By AFAN by organicfoods(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2016
You can learn more on how to effectively utilize this fertilizer for your plants https://www.nairaland.com/3004153/resources-organic-farms/1

2 Likes

Re: Buy Powerful Liquid Organic Fertilizer "Farmer's Fertilize" Imported By AFAN by adeniyi65(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2017
How much is it sir

1 Like

Re: Buy Powerful Liquid Organic Fertilizer "Farmer's Fertilize" Imported By AFAN by organicfoods(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2017
adeniyi65:
How much is it sir

1 Like

Re: Buy Powerful Liquid Organic Fertilizer "Farmer's Fertilize" Imported By AFAN by tosin2013: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2017
Aw i can i get these in abeokuta? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Powerful Liquid Organic Fertilizer "Farmer's Fertilize" Imported By AFAN by organicfoods(m): 6:14am On Feb 25, 2017
tosin2013:
Aw i can i get these in abeokuta? Thanks
You can reach me on 08034342637

1 Like

Re: Buy Powerful Liquid Organic Fertilizer "Farmer's Fertilize" Imported By AFAN by GreatManBee: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
organicfoods:
What is Farmers fertilizer
Farmers fertilizer is a liquid fertilizer that is made from the Acadian sea weed (Nodosum Ascopyllum). It is fruits, flowers and animal enhancer specially produced for All Farmers Association of Nigeria. It is an organic fertilizer made in Malaysia using American Technology.

What does farmers fertilizer contains

Nutrients: It contains both Macro and Micro Nutrients
Hormones: Auxins, Cytokine and gibberellins
Humic acid: Contains Organic carbon

What does Farmers fertilizer do
It is growth booster, It stimulates the vegetative growth of plants, It is as well used for animals, it is used on all plants, both flowering and non flowering plants.
It stimulates the growth of roots, leaves and stems
It improves the immunity of the plants
It increases rate of photosynthesis.
It improves absorption of nutrients by plants.
It enhances the flowering of plants, as well as fruits formation.
It prevents the flowers and fruits from falling (Fruits drop and rot)
Why can'twe produce the fertilizer here in Nigeria? Must we import everything?
Re: Buy Powerful Liquid Organic Fertilizer "Farmer's Fertilize" Imported By AFAN by organicfoods(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
GreatManBee:

Why can'twe produce the fertilizer here in Nigeria? Must we import everything?
The capacity and know how is available...the Benjamin for factory is not cheap.

1 Like

Re: Buy Powerful Liquid Organic Fertilizer "Farmer's Fertilize" Imported By AFAN by SehgateTeam(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nice product @OP

can you break down method of application please.

Advantages of using organic fertilizer for horticulture and vegetables over chemical fertilizer

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/09/advantages-of-using-organic-fertilizer-for-horticulture-and-vegetables-over-chemical-fertilizer/

(1) (Reply)

Which doc should i stock?( chi, obj, zartech or any other) / You Can Buy You Bitter Kola And Kola Nut Here / Hidden Facts About Pig Farming (our Practical Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.