Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria (1073 Views)

Meet Nigerian Lady Who Hawks Banana And Can Afford To Travel By Air / Dion Osagie Gives N10,000 To Pure Water Seller Who Makes $2 (Video) / White Woman Spotted Hawking Pure Water In The Streets Of Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Limerick: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
This Sh_t Looks Funny to me and Unbelievable
grin grin grin

Like WTF!!!! shocked shocked shocked

"Hungarian lady Emese Doktor says she made N2,000/ N3000 in 20 minutes from selling pure water

She hawked to feel the pains of Nigeria and to raise awareness

Check out some photos:"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria...meanwhile if you want to start earning unlimited 3k daily profit with an investment of just 1k, contact me via my signature.
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Badt: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
All these Stuuupiidd WHITES with their Publicity Stunts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by SDC2(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:
Welcome to Nigeria...meanwhile if you want to start earning unlimited 3k daily profit with an investment of just 1k, contact me via my signature.
Look at this one
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by SDC2(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Badt:
bless you bruv

1 Like

Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
SDC2:
Look at this one
How may I help you?
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by SDC2(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

How may I help you?
You can't help me BÎTCH
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
SDC2:

You can't help me BÎTCH
Lolz...I know your type. I don't have time to insult people on social media because I am more committed to better things. I leave you to God and I advice you do something better with your life instead of just coming to a public forum like this and start to insult people without any reason
@Lalasticlala
@seun please do the needful
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Prometh(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Limerick:
This Sh_t Looks Funny to me and Unbelievable
grin grin grin

Like WTF!!!! shocked shocked shocked

"Hungarian lady Emese Doktor says she made N2,000/ N3000 in 20 minutes from selling pure water

She hawked to feel the pains of Nigeria and to raise awareness

Check out some photos:"

Photoshopped grin grin grin
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by uncjay(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
what is she into that made her wants to feel the nigeria pain?......
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by uncjay(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Badt:

As in eeh? E jst dey pain me.

1 Like

Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Limerick: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Prometh:

Photoshopped grin grin grin
Why'd you say that sir?
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Limerick: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
uncjay:
A question I been asking myself since I came across it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Badt: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
uncjay:

As in eeh? E jst dey pain me.
it pisses me off
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Dreal11247: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Is this a movie?
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by SDC2(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

Lolz...I know your type. I don't have time to insult people on social media because I am more committed to better things. I leave you to God and I advice you do something better with your life instead of just coming to a public forum like this and start to insult people without any reason
@Lalasticlala
@seun please do the needful
what are you tagging all these names for? You rétarded? undecided
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by SDC2(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dreal11247:
Is this a movie?
No sir, its a Novel

4 Likes

Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Limerick: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
uncjay:
That's white for you
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Limerick: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
SDC2:

No sir, its a Novel
grin grin grin
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Prometh(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Limerick:

Why'd you say that sir?
That last picture made me say that!

1 Like

Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by Badt: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
SDC2:

No sir, its a Novel
lmao
Re: Hungarian Lady Hawks Pure Water In Nigeria by uncjay(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Limerick:
A question I been asking myself since I came across it
No mind dem jor..... It doesn't get anywhere anymore, we are not fools....

(1) (Reply)

My Sugar Mummy Has 10 Sex Sessions With Me Daily, Stocks My Sperm For Sale – Tee / That Moment The Oba Of Lagos Palace Get Burnt. A Coincidence? / RESIDENT PERMIT - Criteria For Npower Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.