Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Robbers; Beware Of Pot Holes Along Enugu - PH Express Road. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Robbers; Beware Of Pot Holes Along Enugu - PH Express Road. (425 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia / Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robbers; Beware Of Pot Holes Along Enugu - PH Express Road. by gunwa: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
I want to use this medium to alert people the latest trick use by robbers. Yesterday my inlaws left Aba to Enugu in the evening. Getting to Agwu area along Enugu -PH express, they noticed pot hole and slowed down to pass the area. Immediately five men came out from bush and stopped them with gun. They were beaten and robbed. I learnt this has been happening there for sometimes and police has not done anything. Last week vehicle that wanted to escape was shot and driver and some passengers killed. Beware!!!
Re: Robbers; Beware Of Pot Holes Along Enugu - PH Express Road. by cirmuell(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's not a new thing, they capitalize on these pot holes on major highways to lay ambush for travellers.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion On Family Reunion At Spanish Embassy / Please I Need An Appointment At Italian Consulate For Student Visa Application / 5 Great Signs Lagos Is Becoming A 24-hour-city

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.