Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,803 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Google Sent Payment Today, 3rd July. Is It A Mistake Or Change Of Policy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Sent Payment Today, 3rd July. Is It A Mistake Or Change Of Policy (728 Views)

Does This Post Contain Hate Speech? FACEBOOK NEW Policy To Nigeria IPS / Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Sent Payment Today, 3rd July. Is It A Mistake Or Change Of Policy by arterxerxes: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
I received an email that payments were sent to my Bank account. I confirmed it in my adsense account and I saw that payments have been sent.
I know it may take three days to receive the alert from the bank, but I thought Google normally sent payment from 21st, why 3rd? Or could it be a change of Policy?
Please someone should help me explain this.
Re: Google Sent Payment Today, 3rd July. Is It A Mistake Or Change Of Policy by emymeeky: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
arterxerxes:
I received an email that payments were sent to my Bank account. I confirmed it in my adsense account and I saw that payments have been sent.
I know it may take three days to receive the alert from the bank, but I thought Google normally sent payment from 21st, why 3rd? Or could it be a change of Policy?
Please someone should help me explain this.

My guess is you recently verified the account or added a new payment option
Re: Google Sent Payment Today, 3rd July. Is It A Mistake Or Change Of Policy by arterxerxes: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
emymeeky:

My guess is you recently verified the account or added a new payment option

So is that how it works?

Will they still pay the money? and if they pay it now, will they still pay the remaining one by 21st again? Please answer
Re: Google Sent Payment Today, 3rd July. Is It A Mistake Or Change Of Policy by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:21am On Jul 04, 2016
Since you received an email from google, why didn't you just reply the email with this your question?
Re: Google Sent Payment Today, 3rd July. Is It A Mistake Or Change Of Policy by arterxerxes: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2016
RoyalBoutique:
Since you received an email from google, why didn't you just reply the email with this your question?
It does not work like that. They will not reply you, i have done that other times
Re: Google Sent Payment Today, 3rd July. Is It A Mistake Or Change Of Policy by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2016
arterxerxes:
It does not work like that. They will not reply you, i have done that other times

Oh ok. But its unlike google not to reply a mail. Anyway, enjoy your money then.
Re: Google Sent Payment Today, 3rd July. Is It A Mistake Or Change Of Policy by emymeeky: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2016
arterxerxes:

So is that how it works?

Will they still pay the money? and if they pay it now, will they still pay the remaining one by 21st again? Please answer

You have been settled for this month . You'll be paid 21st of every month , starting from next month
Re: Google Sent Payment Today, 3rd July. Is It A Mistake Or Change Of Policy by nomoless: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Please what are the payment options?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Youtube (video Blogger) / I Would Help Your Blog Write 1 Unqiue Article For 100 Naira / I Need E-currency Business Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.