Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Joining WIN 8 Pro To Domain - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Joining WIN 8 Pro To Domain (937 Views)

Crack WIN 7 WIN 8 WIN 10 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joining WIN 8 Pro To Domain by kode12: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hey house,I'm trying to add a Win8 pro machine to a domain but its not working. I've tried all possible means to no avail. The pc is getting an IP from the same dhcp server carrying the domain,I've tried static ip and that didn't work. It can ping the server and the default gateway but the domain joints fails. It asks that I check caps lock even though the password I'm using is correct.
NB: The problem happens only on win8 all other machines from Xp to Win10 works fine
Re: Joining WIN 8 Pro To Domain by kode12: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2016
i solved this problem myself after days of stressing. Well i'd like to advise all those using Virtualization softwares,pls when using a password for your domains,try and avoid special characters like !@#$%& etc. because ur host PC might render it completely different from the virtual PC duue to keyboard differences. So better just stick to regular alphabets and numbers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Programming Assignment Helper Yeah Anm / Learn Programming And The Business Of Software Development At Ease / How Do I Add Google Captcha To A Form And Send All Details To A Specific Email..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.