Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To Unlock Iphone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Iphone. (1432 Views)

How To Unlock Android Phones After Forgetting Pattern Or Password / Factory Unlock Iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5c And 5S On Verizon, ATT, T-mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Iphone. by santaa(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2009
Hi, please can any one help me on how to unlock my IPHONE, since i bought it i have not being able to use it because any time i put sim card it always ask for pin code.
Re: How To Unlock Iphone. by logica(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2009
Who did u buy it from? Was it stolen?
Re: How To Unlock Iphone. by santaa(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
i bought it from a telephone company service provider, it is working with their sim card but i want to unlocked it so that i can be using it with any other service provider i like.
Re: How To Unlock Iphone. by santaa(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2009
thanks logica i just call the company i bought the phone from and they have given me the code, the phone is now working fine with any sim i want.
Re: How To Unlock Iphone. by unclesamtech(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2009
Anyway, it need to be unlocked and you can contact Me in my office if you are in Ibadan,oyo State;

UNCLESAM GSM CLINIC
OPPOSITE AFRI-BANK ,BESIDE U.I TANTERLIZER
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN,IBADAN, OYO STATE

GSM NOS. 08033955343, 07041965544
Re: How To Unlock Iphone. by Gsmxpert(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
never heard about that kind of an iphone b4. locked iphones dont ask fro code, they show something else, and operator can only give u unlock code if u have used the phone for up to 3 months, anyway grin
Re: How To Unlock Iphone. by sahaya: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2011
Hi,for iphone there is no unlock codes but instead we can do it by remote unlocking, there are many online providers who provide the service, one of my friend got unlocked his iphone from  http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/unlock-your-phone/rs1wp2/  by remote unlock, and the important thing remote unlocking is available for some country and network providers only so if you are interested you can try from them before that see whether remote unlocking is available for your country and provider,

2 Likes

Re: How To Unlock Iphone. by ginoherbert: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
Try this website unlock2go.com. You will get a solution of unlocking problem.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Gives A Period Of Grace To All Non-bb Bis Users / In Need Of Techno Flashare / Breaking News, All Apple Fans - The New Iphone 7 ‘won’t Have A Headphone Socket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.