Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) (51694 Views)

South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos / Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by tonyslim11(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Everyday by day it the news of rape father raping their daughters it so insane it evil govt should bring a strict punishment people involve in such act should be killed.
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by SURElee(f): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Marriage of these days! Husbands and wives killing themselves and fathers molesting their own daughters. What has the world turned into?
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by WailingWailer00(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
I've seen the name oooo

that tribe and incense

I just have to repeat what I said earlier, I've seen the name and I'm not dissapointed

3 Likes

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by francizy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Midolian come o. Come and insult yoruba tribe. Tribalist!... Since you take pleasure in insulting some tribes.

Don't mind the sycopahntic and hypocritical element. Even on the Hausa crime thread, the yeye blamed ugliness for the crime of beheading but was quick to call a non-Igbo guy from SS Igbo because the SS guy committed a crime and also because he (midoliar) loves to hate on Igbos.

Disgusting filts abounds in our country tho..

4 Likes

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by francizy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:

My dear! Christians are just a bunch of paranoid hypocrites these days.
I hear cases like this like every single day from the Christian south of the country. Yet when once in a while a case comes from the north we see everyone convulsing and calling for the heads of the entire north, calling them peodophiles and all.

Isn't it hypocritical of you not to also notice that crime is committed by all tribes of the country but your likes are always quick to attack all Igbos and call them criminals on every drug thread they find themselves? Or because you love to hate the Igbos, it's cool for them to be bashed whenever one person from there commits a crime? I asked all these because never seen your hypocritical self, condemn the useless statements from your people on all Igbo crime threads.

7 Likes

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by fortune1968: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ah, how come this nonsense is becoming rampant .Are people mad ?Your daughter ?Imagine this evil man was reported going to prayer meeting ! ah ah !
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
People like this don't deserve to have a dick jingling in between there legs. CUT IT OFF.
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please please please they should castrate that man, not worthy to be called a father.
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by midolian(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
francizy:

Don't mind the sycopahntic and hypocritical element. Even on the Hausa crime thread, the yeye blamed ugliness for the crime of beheading but was quick to call a non-Igbo guy from SS Igbo because the SS guy committed a crime and also because he (midoliar) loves to hate on Igbos.

Disgusting filts abounds in our country tho..
grin grin grin
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Wolex143: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
luvkidtemmy:
END TIME FATHERS
indeed end time fathers.
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by lollmaolol(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
hmm...what have we not seen on Nairaland, I sincerely empathize with the poor girl, the law enforcement officers should do their part.
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
francizy:

Isn't hypocritical of you not to also notice that crime is committed by all tribes of the country but your likes are always quick to attack all Igbos and call them criminals on every drug thread they find themselves? Or because you love to hate the Igbos, it's cool for them to be bashed whenever one person from there commits a crime? I asked all these because never seen your hypocritical self, condemn the useless statements from your people on all Igbo crime threads.

Who are the "my people" please?
I may not be in support of bashing igbos on crimes because all tribes are guilty of various crimes. But I'm definitely in support of resetting your hopelessly one-tracked brains back to factory setting in the area of politics and national development.
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by bejeria101(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mentally ill? You can see how pple think,you heard sometin like that does it sound normal to you? If he killed her na mentally ill u go talk? What is wrong is wrong and the girl couldnt leave the house? U go wait make your father come climb you,tufia!
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by coaco(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Where the girl pix now?
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Eureka123(f): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
pupsyd:
Why are you just voicing out now? after series of enjoyment grin

Anyway, that man is a beast, i just need one of his ball for mon...

Just look at how someone can still make humor from something like this.
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Dalyjay(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
nawa ooo
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by MielBaker(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
The heart of humans..... inu eda jin.
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by brojoshua: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Abominable things are many in Nigeria (and indeed all over the world) now and they are multiplying. Let the government deal with the cases according to the good laws of the country. Let there be justice and judgment and righteousness in our country.
But above these, let all sinners believe in Christ Jesus the Lord and Saviour of the world and they will be saved. And let those who believe among them repent from their sins, and God will forgive them all their sins. Let them who truly believe in Christ Jesus present themselves to true and faithful brethren to be baptized in water in the name of Jesus Christ. And let them who believed and are baptized join the fellowship of true and faithful brethren for fellowship, discipleship and communion. Blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it. Thank you.
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Mcowubaba: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
reechest:
I didnt event read the post,i just came to check names:

Name checkers association UZBEKISTAN BRANCH

Na d same people.. They didnt disappoint..
Hahahahahahaha...
Una no go kill person for this Nairaland....
Uzbekistan branch ni grin grin
Una too mumu oo grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by PhilemonObende: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:

My dear! Christians are just a bunch of paranoid hypocrites these days.
I hear cases like this like every single day from the Christian south of the country. Yet when once in a while a case comes from the north we see everyone convulsing and calling for the heads of the entire north, calling them peodophiles and all.

Is yorubaland in the south? I thought you guys became 'westerners' when your dullardeen won the election?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Respect55(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Just came here to check k his name and I wasn't disappointed.

Na dem... NDI OFE MMANU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Akjr(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mainly, poverty cause shits like dis....
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Is yorubaland in the south? I thought you guys became 'westerners' when your dullardeen won the election?

grin grin

I'm not Yoruba.
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by glossy6(f): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Shameful act. May God punish the wicked father.
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
cry cry cry cry cry

I couldnt read the whole story, how can a loving father do this to his daughter

*british accent* Err, he's not Loving.. he's agonising..
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by PhilemonObende: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:

I'm not Yoruba.
I'm Italian!

2 Likes

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by francizy(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Who are the "my people" please?
I may not be in support of bashing igbos on crimes because all tribes are guilty of various crimes. But I'm definitely in support of resetting your hopelessly one-tracked brains back to factory setting in the area of politics and national development.

You're not even ashamed of typing the disgusting bolded statement. The useless choice you lots made has plunged Nigeria into endemic anarchy and economic epilepsy and you got the guts to type trash.. Yeye dey smell! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
I am Tired of reading ra pe ra pe! On nairaland ahhhhh. Abeg
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
The idiotic son of a female dog father needs to download this app. He should have tried getting a mistress rather than this sh!t.

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dripy:
Nairaland name checkers association reporting from Gbagada.

No be today, na their way.

The man should be kept behind bars forever.
hmmmm I dey stay for yetunde Brown ifako gbagada... U?
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by pupsyd: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eureka123:

Just look at how someone can still make humor from something like this.
Opinions are like
assholes, everybody has one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Wife In Ondo After Forcing Her To Quit Her Job / Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.