Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs (1795 Views)

I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs {urgently} / I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs {urgently} / How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by sherifos: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Howdy Guys!
Am in need of writers for my blogs and client's blogs. I have a lot of articles to write
I can only pay 250 naira per article.
If you are interested reach me through Whatsapp on 08134347154 ASAP
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Puresolutions: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2016
sherifos:
Howdy Guys!
Am in need of writers for my blogs and client's blogs. I have a lot of articles to write

I can write and deliver 100 articles in no time.

250Naira per article is too little,increase your bargain sir.

How many words articles are you talking about ?

Let us know the niches you like you want written on and we can discuss after we have these details
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by BJIZZY(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2016
500 per article seems like a good deal to Me. I'm a broad reader/writer. I'm ready if you are.

1 Like

Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Puresolutions: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2016
500 Naira per article is absolutely not bad if it's a 500 words article whether it's medicine and health,information technology,business it's a good deal
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Encrypted: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2016
#250 per article? That's less than $1 !!! Na slavery? Abegiii
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Puresolutions:
500 Naira per article is absolutely not bad if it's a 500 words article whether it's medicine and health,information technology,business it's a good deal
I've been so down for couple of days now.
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Puresolutions: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2016
DeeTus:

@DeeTus bro how u dey did u go for the meeting at that chicks house?
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Puresolutions: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2016
DeeTus:

Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Puresolutions:

I felt sick so haven't gone yet. But she came to see me, on her way bought some fruits for me.

She became so sad seeing me laying on the bed.

Will go when i get well.

What a caring chick!
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Puresolutions: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2016
cheesy
DeeTus:
I felt sick so haven't gone yet. But she came to see me, on her way bought some fruits for me.

Will go when i get well.

What a caring chick!

Yu ate the maggot,ur hooked bro congrats just send us a msg wen it finalises. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Blessograo(f): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2016
DeeTus:

Will go when i get well.

What a caring chick!
I feel sad for the lady for seeing the poor boy, sorry jawe, Pele embarassed
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Puresolutions:
cheesy

Yu ate the maggot,ur hooked bro congrats just send us a msg wen it finalises. cheesy
Hehehe ok then.
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Puresolutions: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2016
@puresolutions blessing and DeeTus move your conversation to romance o....Lol cheesy
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Blessograo:

I feel sad for the lady for seeing the poor boy, sorry jawe, Pele embarassed
Yea thnks dear. It's even today i started getting myself.

Are u thru with ur exams?
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Blessograo(f): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2016
DeeTus:
Yea thnks dear. It's even today i started getting myself.

Are u thru with ur exams?
yes ooo, I finished last Thursday cheesy
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Blessograo(f): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Puresolutions:
@puresolutions blessing and DeeTus move your conversation to romance o....Lol cheesy
, those fuckers banned me for 24hrs starting from yesterday night, as in night here
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Blessograo:
yes ooo, I finished last Thursday cheesy
Cool. Now it's time to enjoy lots of barbecue grin

Chinco is full of enjoyment. U r on facebuk, right?
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Puresolutions: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Blessograo:
, those fuckers banned me for 24hrs starting from yesterday night, as in night here

Lol.. the way mods ban thesedays my account of 9 years on Nairaland got banned leaving me with this new id too..one just has to take it easy
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by favourboy1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
sherifos:
Howdy Guys!
i can do it for you that price, book me
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Blessograo(f): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
DeeTus:
Cool. Now it's time to enjoy lots of barbecue grin

Chinco is full of enjoyment. U r on facebuk, right?
Yeah
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by jenny88(f): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2016
sherifos:
Howdy Guys!
.....contact me via odinakachiboniface@gmail.com
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2016
Blessograo:
Yeah
k...email it to me.
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by favourboy1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
sherifos:
Howdy Guys!
i can write for you
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Blessograo(f): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
DeeTus:
k...email it to me.
E-mail what?
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Blessograo:

E-mail what?
Hey, just wanted to connect you with one of my chinese friends for summer job.

Guess you were thinking about something else. cheesy
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Blessograo(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
DeeTus:
Hey, just wanted to connect you with one of my chinese friends for summer job.

Guess you were thinking about something else. cheesy
You no well, abeg I need the job ooo. Besides I didn't understand you before I thought you mistakenly sent that to me
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by successincentiv(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
I will write 300 words for 250. If interested, contact me on whatsapp at 08169698761 asap so you can give me topics depending on your niche.
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Puresolutions: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Blessograo:

You no well, abeg I need the job ooo. Besides I didn't understand you before I thought you mistakenly sent that to me

Blessing and DeeTus these one you've both been flirting around the past days in public like that...Make una pack for road talk nau.. grin
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Blessograo(f): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Puresolutions:

Blessing and DeeTus these one you've both been flirting around the past days in public like that...Make una pack for road talk nau.. grin
Yeye, ok let me flirt with you then, is that ok with you? grin
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Blessograo(f): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Puresolutions:

Yeye, ok let me flirt with you then, is that ok with you? grin grin
Re: I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs by Puresolutions: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Blessograo:

Yeye, ok let me flirt with you then, is that ok with you? grin grin

@Doc how are u,how chinko ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution / Domain For Sale / How To Make Sure You Don't To Fail At Blogging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.