Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Mini Importers To Help Import Something - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importers To Help Import Something (492 Views)

Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers / FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importers To Help Import Something by mojeed4(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Good days guys. Please I am in need of any mini importer who can help me get the glass screen protector of HTC one mini 2. And in case you can get locally I wouldn't mind purchasing from you. I have searched all overOsogbo, but it seems like most of the shops don't deal in HTC accessories.
Re: Mini Importers To Help Import Something by Zdoh(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
mojeed4:
Good days guys. Please I am in need of any mini importer who can help me get the glass screen protector of HTC one mini 2. And in case you can get locally I wouldn't mind purchasing from you. I have searched all overOsogbo, but it seems like most of the shops don't deal in HTC accessories.
If you can send the sample by transporter to Lagos.I can help you buy at computer village at affordable rate...reach me on 08088759163
Re: Mini Importers To Help Import Something by Nsonaso(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
mojeed4:
Reach me on my signature let me get it for you... Also I learnt you want to withdraw your fund contact me also for that also

(1) (Reply)

C / Car Hiring service in Ibadan( SwiftChariot transit services) / Become A Professional Interior Designer & Decorator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.