Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

How Will You Call Her? Mama Esu Or Iya Pofo??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Will You Call Her? Mama Esu Or Iya Pofo??? (653 Views)

Excavator Disgraces A Slay Mama!!! / The Moment You Realize Your Mama Gave Birth In Nigeria / Ori Iya Mi Eleko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Call Her? Mama Esu Or Iya Pofo??? by WonderManly(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2016
You will all say I have come again. Okay Now! Well, here it goes.
The Yorubas will gleefully refer to FOLAYEMI’S Mum as either “Mama Fola”or “Iya Yemi”. No problem for FUNMILOLA, if people call her mother “MamaFunmi” or “Iya Lola”. My pastor happily named his child “ESUPOFO” & I addressed his wife as “Mama Esu”, she screamed, bind & cast it, immediately I apologized & addressed her as “Iya POFO”, lo ba tun gba na je… Please what can I call her?

(1) (Reply)

Akpos The Taxi Driver / 9ja Which Way???? / Tell Us Your Last Experience On Eclipse Of The Sun And The Class You Were Then.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.