Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Is It Posible To Go For PGD With This CGPA - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Posible To Go For PGD With This CGPA (758 Views)

See 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / All 2016 Postgraduate Aspirant For Pgd Or Masters Part Time Study / Noun Pgd Duration Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Posible To Go For PGD With This CGPA by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
I graduated from a polytechnic (HND) with 2.79 CGPA in computer science. is it possible for me to do PGD with this CGPA, if possible which school and how can I go about it
Re: Is It Posible To Go For PGD With This CGPA by johnchukky: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
ok
Re: Is It Posible To Go For PGD With This CGPA by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yes. You are
Re: Is It Posible To Go For PGD With This CGPA by NorthernParrot: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Why ur moniker Nacoss?
I learnt that is an acronym for National Association of Carry over Students. Are u their president
I bet u must have had lots of COs especially when someone look at ur CGPA

To ur question. Yes 2.2 is still averagely good grade, u can get admission especially in less competitive univs.
Re: Is It Posible To Go For PGD With This CGPA by arcnomec(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Young man,you will,but you will have to work for a period of 5 years before you can do that.Only those with upper credit and distinction goes to do PGD directly immediately after their Schooling (polytechnic context).

So that CGPA of yours can't give you a PGD admission ,until you have a working experience of 5years.....

You can go and ask your HOD for further clarifications

1 Like

Re: Is It Posible To Go For PGD With This CGPA by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
wao really
Re: Is It Posible To Go For PGD With This CGPA by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
wao really, I know it will be difficult to get a school that will accept that, but know is possible, thanks arcnomec

(1) (Reply)

Video: Female Staff Forced To Kiss Their Male Boss 'everyday' Before Work / Any Hope For An HND Holder In A Lecturing Career In A Polythecnic? / You Want To Build A Career In Web Design And Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.