Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Abeg Laugh..... Craziest Bedroom Fight - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Abeg Laugh..... Craziest Bedroom Fight (1366 Views)

Abeg Marriage Na By Force? Make Una Come See This Pictures / Abeg Laugh.... My Funny Memes And Pics Collection / Abeg, What Church Does This Guy Attend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Laugh..... Craziest Bedroom Fight by Seasam101(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
A man and his wife quarrelled. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, the husband also trooped into the bedroom only to find the wife busy packing her suitcase! He asked "You are packing! Where are you going?" She answered "To my mother " The man paused for a while after some minutes the man also got his big bag & started packing his clothes. The angry wife stared at him and said: "You are packing! Where are you going?" He replied "! I"m going to my mother!" The wife replied, "To your mother!! what about the 6 children?! Who is going to look after them?" The man replied, "You are going to your mother! I'm going 2 my mother. The 6 children should also go to their mother!! simple!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg Laugh..... Craziest Bedroom Fight by adekola02(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
shikeena..... 10/10.... D matter is settled
Re: Abeg Laugh..... Craziest Bedroom Fight by chukarector(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Correct and simple
Re: Abeg Laugh..... Craziest Bedroom Fight by chukarector(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Correct and simple shocked

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Davido Ft. Destiny Boy – Fia (timasbase Mashup) / This Guy Deserve Mumu Of The Year Award / 10 Craziest Pictures That Wreck The Internet In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.