Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap (632 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap by segigo(m): 2:16am On Sep 08, 2009
Hello My Faithful Fellows
anyone need to buy a car from Cotonou?you can ride with me in the comfort of my Nissan micra with a/c to and fro to Cotonou so that u can see all sorts of cars and make a best choice for urself.u dont even need to hold physical cash for your security.all you need is just some token to fuel my car while i take u there n bring u back.my name is Janvier,registered auto dealer with CAC and custom agent and my no is 08035536937.thank you.(this is for serious buyers though)
Seunjohnson_01@yahoo.com
Jan
Re: Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap by segigo(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2009
Hello My Faithful Fellows
anyone need to buy a car from Cotonou?you can ride with me in the comfort of my Nissan micra with a/c to and fro to Cotonou so that u can see all sorts of cars and make a best choice for urself.u dont even need to hold physical cash for your security.all you need is just some token to fuel my car while i take u there n bring u back.my name is Janvier,registered auto dealer with CAC and custom agent and my no is 08035536937.thank you.(this is for serious buyers though)
Seunjohnson_01@yahoo.com
Jan
Re: Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap by segigo(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2009
another week to get the car of your dream and a better price,
Re: Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap by segigo(m): 1:41am On Dec 02, 2009
full option
family sit
2005 toyota high lender
3.2m wit custom duty cleared
Re: Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap by psgirl: 2:36am On Dec 02, 2009
Wow good, neva knew it could be that easy.
Re: Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap by ChiChi77: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2009
Apart from years of the cars, what's the other difference between cotonou cars and cars coming from Lagos ports?

(1) (Reply)

4 Sale 2000 Honda Accord Baby Boy 9ja Used Custom Duty Paid & Registered. / 2004 Kia Sorento Engine Needed / Customised Model Accesories To Go With Your New Ride!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.