Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

What's The Downside(con's) Of Tecno L8 And Lenovo P1m? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Downside(con's) Of Tecno L8 And Lenovo P1m? (503 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / Lenovo P1m; The "Mobile Machine". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Downside(con's) Of Tecno L8 And Lenovo P1m? by hilaryitobore(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
I want to get a new smartphone but I have been thinking, which or what should I get, Tecno, Lenovo, infinix have floaded the market with so many phones, making it hard to decide the phone for us as individual, anyway,went online check couple of mobile devices and came to my decision. I.e Tecno L8 and Lenovo p1m. But still confuse on which from the two phones listed I should get.
So guys share your experience, what are the downside of d phone, or pros either. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note For Sale / 4 Ways To Stop Sleeping With Your Phone / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.