Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

(((HELP!!!)) What Could Be The Cause Of This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (((HELP!!!)) What Could Be The Cause Of This? (523 Views)

Webmasters Please What's The Cause Of This Hosting Problem / Pls Help, What Is The Best Title I Can Give This Project? / Panama Paper: Wordpress Plugin, Possible Cause Of Hack - Wordfence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(((HELP!!!)) What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Dajugba: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Good evening web masters. Please I need your opinion and solution.

Ever since I launch my site, from one problem to another, either it will sometimes not be available or I can't upload picture while doing a post. Two moths ago, I lost 500 and something content of my information, I was even amaze my host company do not assist in backing up my info. So that was settled. Forward to yesterday evening, only to discover while doing update, I realize content coming in my site, from anonymous users who I couldn't view their names even as the admin. I currently notice some of my content is being delete. Because of that I had to ban all user on my site to detect where the fault is coming from, but still yet, it hasn't change. What even amaze me now is that I don't have the legal right to delete this post, after I have been deleted more than fifty (50) because it saying you are not the owner of this post, when I'm the mod of the site. I need solution because I also want young and up coming web masters to learn from this.
Re: (((HELP!!!)) What Could Be The Cause Of This? by gidimasters(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dajugba:
Good evening web masters. Please I need your opinion and solution.

Ever since I launch my site, from one problem to another, either it will sometimes not be available or I can't upload picture while doing a post. Two moths ago, I lost 500 and something content of my information, I was even amaze my host company do not assist in backing up my info. So that was settled. Forward to yesterday evening, only to discover while doing update, I realize content coming in my site, from anonymous users who I couldn't view their names even as the admin. I currently notice some of my content is being delete. Because of that I had to ban all user on my site to detect where the fault is coming from, but still yet, it hasn't change. What even amaze me now is that I don't have the legal right to delete this post, after I have been deleted more than fifty (50) because it saying you are not the owner of this post, when I'm the mod of the site. I need solution because I also want young and up coming web masters to learn from this.
op, do not complain if u are involved in the listed stuff below:
1. name of the hosting site
2. are you using a free host
3. do they offer unlimited webspace and bandwidth
4. don't you use back up plugin?
Re: (((HELP!!!)) What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Dajugba: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
gidimasters:

op, do not complain if u are involved in the listed stuff below:
1. name of the hosting site
2. are you using a free host
3. do they offer unlimited webspace and bandwidth
4. don't you use back up plugin?

sincerely speaking, I don't know the site hosting details. But it's not a free host service cos I paid for that aswell. Above your listed question, any other solutions? That could resolve this.
Re: (((HELP!!!)) What Could Be The Cause Of This? by gidimasters(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dajugba:

sincerely speaking, I don't know the site hosting details. But it's not a free host service cos I paid for that aswell. Above your listed question, any other solutions? That could resolve this.
how and why won't you have the details of your hosting company... did you hire someone to do it for you or what? if you did evrytin urself, den am disappointed.

how do u login to your dashboard and cpanel then...

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Glo Have Dirty Ips / Now Confused, Adsense Wahala... Please Help / If Whogohosst Do You Strong Thing, Come In Lets Team Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.