Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Lafta - Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lafta - Joke (1112 Views)

Change Your Style- Lafta Box / Glo Lafta Fest 2017 Glo Gives 1000 Recharge Card Discount! / This Story Will Make You Vomit Lafta As You Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lafta - Joke by rexericx(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Just allow her to simmer down. I just hope one day you guys wouldn't use your children for pranks.

That's how in boarding school there was rumor of Bush baby and everyone was afraid. One early morning a guy was doing his morning duty, raking his portion then he saw someone with white and white pretending to be a ghost. Adrenaline jumped in and he hit the supposedly ghost with the rake. Come see how ghost dey shout my nose my nose.... Ghost nose was torn in two.. Had to miss the whole of the term[/quote]

Laff wan kill me ooo
Kikikikikikikikiki Kikikikikikikikiki
I.must share this with my wife in - waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lafta - Joke by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lolzz, Hahahaha...... and the ghost was admitted at the school clinic!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Visiting My Rich Friends. / Remember The Time People Keep Telling You It's Phone That Will Kill You / Solomon Dalung: The Fund Spended Was Properly Spended(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.