Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Please Any Info About Them Capacity Transport Nigeria Limited........ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Any Info About Them Capacity Transport Nigeria Limited........ (577 Views)

Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment (13 Positions) / Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited / 3 Fresh Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any Info About Them Capacity Transport Nigeria Limited........ by Sholy9ja: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Maintenance officer are urgently wanted for immediate employment,

We are fully into transportation services.

All Applications for the post of a maintenance officer are to be submitted from Monday 4/7/2016 through the maintenance managers at the office.

Closing Date : not availlable

Or call the attached phone number for more enquiry(08067766724)

Salary for maintenance officers-N70,000 monthly

Minimum Qualification needed:
1. ND
2. No working experience needed.

Job description;
1. Effective Management of assigned vehicles.
2. Keeping record of routine servicing of vehicles.
3. Keeping record of vehicle inspections.
4. Collection of daily payments from drivers and issuing them receipts.

Nature of the job involves handling of cash therefore requires you provide two civil servants as guarantors in case of any misconduct or shortage due to carelessness of the staff,
Or,
You make a refundable caution deposit of N48,000 with the company in lieu:

Please note, that you must have either two civil servants as guarantors or N48,000 refundable caution fee in lieu before coming to our office on Monday. incase you choose the option of payment it should be made to the bank not by cash for proper documentation and you will be requested to tender d bank teller as evidence of payment.

****Again the payment is refundable**

This is an automatic employment once you meet any of the above requirements

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT AN AGENT ADVERT.

Our Office address;
Suit F4/2b, first floor, ABM plaza, opposite Utako modern market, Utako Abuja.

If you get to the plaza ask our uniform gate men at the gate to direct you to capacity transport
Re: Please Any Info About Them Capacity Transport Nigeria Limited........ by Sholy9ja: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
?
Re: Please Any Info About Them Capacity Transport Nigeria Limited........ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
A maintenance officer in a transport coy handling cash... For what nah... Awon Ole. God go punish all of you... Scammer Alert!!!!!!!
Re: Please Any Info About Them Capacity Transport Nigeria Limited........ by Sholy9ja: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hayjaycity:
A maintenance officer in a transport coy handling cash... For what nah... Awon Ole. God go punish all of you... Scammer Alert!!!!!!!

went there and we wea told to deposit 48k 1st...... i just dey wonder and dey look real oh
Re: Please Any Info About Them Capacity Transport Nigeria Limited........ by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Sholy9ja:

went there and we wea told to deposit 48k 1st...... i just dey wonder and dey look real oh

Well, the coy should do it in a proper way, let dem absorb you in first before asking you to deposit #48k,dat is wrong in all ramifications, but I can see dat if one needs a job, these are one of the tinz one face... May God help us... If I could remember when I was looking for job then, and not coming from a wralthy hone, I wonder where I was gonna see such amount to start a job. There should be a written document from them to back this up. Meanwhile if you were all up to 50, are asking all of you to deposit the #48k even though all of you can't be employed at d same time
Re: Please Any Info About Them Capacity Transport Nigeria Limited........ by Sholy9ja: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2016
i brot my 2 guarantors and i was told its 12 ppl dey wanna employ if dos 12 pay d 48k dat dey wunt consider me

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy- Grandex Pharmaceutical Company (several Positions) / Hvac/r&a / Verdant Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment For Loan Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.