Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System (2557 Views)

High End Dry Cleaning For The Upwardly Mobile In Abuja 10% Discount For 1st Time / Cleanwash Laundry & Dry-cleaning Management V2 / Refeer And Dry Containers 20ft&40ft For Sale (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cleanwash is a desktop point of sale application for managing your dry-cleaning and laundry business. The application has been carefully designed to take care of all the repeated and strenuous work of keeping and finding records, generating receipts and reports.

Some features
Records are stored securely
Automated computation
Fast
Point of sale interface (POS)
Customize almost everything
Large storage
Find utility
Print receipts (Cashier, Customer, Factory, cloth tags)
Print reports (Generate & print over 21 unique reports)
Print tags
Print Invoice
Custom payments
Send SMS
Send Email
User Roles

Phone: 08037058471
Email : avosoftware@gmail.com

Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2016
I need custom feature
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Version 1.12 is out, with the following features

Print barcode tags
Add Garment by scanning barcode attached to customer clothes
Find order a cloth is attached to there by knowing who owns what
etc
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please send me an email avosoftware@gmail.com
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by Hydra1(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Pls hw much does those the software cost?
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
I have watched lot of your videos and I must confess this software is superb compare to those ones I got from other developers.

But the fact that there is no free trial for this software turned me off. The software from giant developers all over the world have free trials. The free trial last between some day (mostly 3m days) but cleanwash developer is not willing to give few second trial to his users.

Another point is, who tries something by watching video?

Another clause with the software is that I wont be able to use it on another computer. Lets assume my workshop computer develop fault or need to buy new computer, I will have to pay new token to use the software. Popular software doesnt work like that.

If only he can introduce free trial and opportunity for continual uses on other computer, then it will be a best buy for my business
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hydra1:

Visit his website. I think his price there is $139.9
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by Hydra1(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Visit his website. I think his price there is $139.9
thanks
Maybe u can be of help to me
I am interested in the drycleaning & laundry biz and plan on starting one here in abj soon.
I really do not have experience in the biz but have personally valued it as a pretty good and lucrative biz and also have some unique inputs i wud like to explore.

Pls i need some help from the experienced to develop my biz plan.

Pls I am looking for a list of equipments needed for a decent fully functional laundry shop and idea of prices.

Wud be really grateful for any assistance.
Thanks
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hydra1:
thanks
Maybe u can be of help to me
I am interested in the drycleaning & laundry biz and plan on starting one here in abj soon.
I really do not have experience in the biz but have personally valued it as a pretty good and lucrative biz and also have some unique inputs i wud like to explore.

Pls i need some help from the experienced to develop my biz plan.

Pls I am looking for a list of equipments needed for a decent fully functional laundry shop and idea of prices.

Wud be really grateful for any assistance.
Thanks

There are two things you need here.

Experience and money.

If you are going to start a laundry business, you need to gain experience first. Or at least send someone who is going to handle it on your behalf for training for at least six months. You will gain in and out details of the business while you work under an expert. Look away from the stress, pain and the fact that you stoop so low. This is what will reveal all about what the business is. You wil be able to see the reality of it and what some bloggers put online.

Secondly, Money is very essential. You might start with a very little capital. Also note that industial level can kickstart with millions of naira. Money dictate how the business will look like.
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by Hydra1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

There are two things you need here.

Experience and money.

If you are going to start a laundry business, you need to gain experience first. Or at least send someone who is going to handle it on your behalf for training for at least six months. You will gain in and out details of the business while you work under an expert. Look away from the stress, pain and the fact that you stoop so low. This is what will reveal all about what the business is. You wil be able to see the reality of it and what some bloggers put online.

Secondly, Money is very essential. You might start with a very little capital. Also note that industial level can kickstart with millions of naira. Money dictate how the business will look like.
thanks a million.
Pls any insight on how i can arrange for the training, are there established laundry shops that have training arrangements or hw can i go about it?
Pls forgive my naive questions!
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hydra1:
thanks a million.
Pls any insight on how i can arrange for the training, are there established laundry shops that have training arrangements or hw can i go about it?
Pls forgive my naive questions!

Look around you, there should be a laundry shop around there. Visit the shop and apply with the management to work. They are going to pay you for your service here. While you work, you learn some stuff. If you want to be real, ask them to teach you. Some will do that for free while others might ask you to pay some token. I sent my partner for that training. She was asked to bring one crate of malt. And she will get customers for the business. With that, she will have some percentage she will earn. The agreement is to work with them for a year. And believe me, she catched up within few weeks.

If you reside outside Abj, laundry owner will surely teach you how to handle the business. You will gain more knowledge working in the outlet than reading some blogs
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by Hydra1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Look around you, there should be a laundry shop around there. Visit the shop and apply with the management to work. They are going to pay you for your service here. While you work, you learn some stuff. If you want to be real, ask them to teach you. Some will do that for free while others might ask you to pay some token. I sent my partner for that training. She was asked to bring one crate of malt. And she will get customers for the business. With that, she will have some percentage she will earn. The agreement is to work with them for a year. And believe me, she catched up within few weeks.

If you reside outside Abj, laundry owner will surely teach you how to handle the business. You will gain more knowledge working in the outlet than reading some blogs

Thanks a lot! U've been helpful

Meanwhile are u in abj or planning on establishing ur in abj, i dont mind partnering
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hydra1:

Thanks a lot! U've been helpful

Meanwhile are u in abj or planning on establishing ur in abj, i dont mind partnering

I am planning to establish in my locality. Cost of rent, charges for power and water will be too much on me. 1m should be enough for my locality. Rent in abj will take one quarter of that.
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2016
Hydra1:

Its 25k
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
I have watched lot of your videos and I must confess this software is superb compare to those ones I got from other developers.

But the fact that there is no free trial for this software turned me off. The software from giant developers all over the world have free trials. The free trial last between some day (mostly 3m days) but cleanwash developer is not willing to give few second trial to his users.

Another point is, who tries something by watching video?

Another clause with the software is that I wont be able to use it on another computer. Lets assume my workshop computer develop fault or need to buy new computer, I will have to pay new token to use the software. Popular software doesnt work like that.

If only he can introduce free trial and opportunity for continual uses on other computer, then it will be a best buy for my business

I didnt see/know when you requested for a free trial
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2016
avosoft:

I didnt see/know when you requested for a free trial

I did and you told me I can only watch videos. Here again, I am requesting for a free trial of the software. I hope you will grant me/us the request.

Adding, how can one pay with naira since you are in Nigeria? Dollar payment with the Naira free fall is a no no.
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

I did and you told me I can only watch videos. Here again, I am requesting for a free trial of the software. I hope you will grant me/us the request.

Adding, how can one pay with naira since you are in Nigeria? Dollar payment with the Naira free fall is a no no.

Send me an email at avosoftware(@) gmail.com
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hey

Checkout version 2 here

https://www.nairaland.com/3310224/cleanwash-laundry-dry-cleaning-management-version#48796555

Phone/Whatsapp: 09057358858 , 08037058471. BBm: 58EBEA62 Skype: avosoftng.

Call now
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Cleanwash v2 now has a comission system for your sales persons
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 9:55am On May 20, 2017
Order cleanwash and get free customization now?
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
More features have been added v2.5

1. Workload
2. Faster Drop-off.
3. Faster Pickup.
4. Status manager.
5. Piece charge and Subscriptions.
6. Twelve more reports.
7. Marketing module.
8. Etc.
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2018
cleanwash v1 had a face lift, see the new interface

Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2019
Supported Peripherals

1. Cashdrawers (All )
2. Receipt Printers (All )
3. Customer Displays (All )
4. Barcode Scanners (All )
5. Touch Screen (All )
6. Standard Printers (All )

Future Support (In Development)
1. Magnetic Swipe Cards
2. Contactless smart cards
3. Fingerprint devices
4. Etc
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Order now to get a discount
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2019
How is your business doing now?
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by shapyro: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Goodday everyone,pls can somebody help me out??
Avosoftware Cleanwash Laundry & Dry-cleaning Management - V1 Standard Details, can this software be used on two systems at the same time??
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 1:11pm On Mar 05
if you purchase version 2 and the systems are networked, then yes
Re: Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System by avosoft: 12:36pm On Mar 06
Take advantage of our march 2024 promo and get 20% off

(1) (Reply)

Table Egg Buyers Wanted / 3.5G HSDPA Universal Modems @ N3,000 Bulk, & Retail #07035633641 / Yoghurt/ice Cream/beverage/custard Production Consultancy Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.