Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Need The Design For A 10room Hotel. Bungalow Or Duplex Type. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need The Design For A 10room Hotel. Bungalow Or Duplex Type. (745 Views)

Reasons To Buy Flats Or Duplex In Grandville Court Ilupeju / REQUEST FOR SALE: Plot Of Land Or Duplex At Gowon Estate, Or Gemade Estate Egbed / Bungalow Or Duplex In Ifako Gbagada Needed For Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Design For A 10room Hotel. Bungalow Or Duplex Type. by zamirikpo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
hi guyz,
i need the design of a 10room hotel in bungalow or duplex form. upload on this thread or send to my email; geraldlota405@yahoo.com

construction would commence soon in owerri.....

pls serious respondents needed.
Re: I Need The Design For A 10room Hotel. Bungalow Or Duplex Type. by tushbobo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
The better process is to look for an architect that you will like to work with, give him/her a survey plan and an idea of what you have in mind.
Re: I Need The Design For A 10room Hotel. Bungalow Or Duplex Type. by Mailthaddeus(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bros! Engage the service of an architect, show him the survey plan and tell him exactly what u want, then u pay for his services. He'll produce a detailed drawing for u.

Also, u can contact me for the engineering construction works and all other consultancy issues.

U are assured of Good quality job at an affordable price.

my email is mailthaddeus@yahoo.com
phone: 08037584647
Re: I Need The Design For A 10room Hotel. Bungalow Or Duplex Type. by akinolaolujide(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Great so how far have u gone with this project hope your were able to get it started
Re: I Need The Design For A 10room Hotel. Bungalow Or Duplex Type. by zamirikpo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
akinolaolujide:
Great so how far have u gone with this project hope your were able to get it started

Nope other things came up......but its still in the works.
Re: I Need The Design For A 10room Hotel. Bungalow Or Duplex Type. by akinolaolujide(m): 6:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Okay chief all the best

(1) (Reply)

Many Acres Of Land For Sale At Ogun State. / Drilling Contractor Needed Urgently In Portharcourt, Around Umagwa/ Igurita Area / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.