Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Help A Frnd!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Frnd!!! (936 Views)

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest / Frnd / Female Frnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Frnd!!! by phatgirlz(f): 2:59am On Jul 05, 2016
My dear brothers and sisters, we(my frnds and I) are in a state of confusion.there is this our frnd,she has a pastor frnd,they hv bn close as in even wen issues arises in her family,her pple calls d pastor guy to talk to the bae,now she called n said d pastor wants her hand in marriage,the guy is married with a son.that d qualities he wants in a woman that my frnd has all,dis matter has bn on we neva knew,till she dropped d bomb dis evening that she is pregnant for d guy( nsogbu),pls my dear frnds wat advice shld I gv becos as it stands I am confused.....mk una no mind my english oh! this real its not a fiction.pls help,no insults lets be matured.
Re: Help A Frnd!!! by megaik: 3:06am On Jul 05, 2016
phatgirlz:
My dear brothers and sisters, we(my frnds and I) are in a state of confusion.there is this our frnd,she has a pastor frnd,they hv bn close as in even wen issues arises in her family,her pple calls d pastor guy to talk to the bae,now she called n said d pastor wants her hand in marriage,the guy is married with a son.that d qualities he wants in a woman that my frnd has all,dis matter has bn on we neva knew,till she dropped d bomb dis evening that she is pregnant for d guy( nsogbu),pls my dear frnds wat advice shld I gv becos as it stands I am confused.....mk una no mind my english oh! this real its not a fiction.pls help,no insults lets be matured.

First of all tell us the real truth before we advice you...ARE YOU THE ONE PREGNANT?

2 Likes

Re: Help A Frnd!!! by phatgirlz(f): 3:07am On Jul 05, 2016
megaik:

First of all tell us the real truth before we advice you...ARE YOU THE ONE PREGNANT?
am not,I am married with kids.tnx
Re: Help A Frnd!!! by midolian(m): 3:50am On Jul 05, 2016
If she is pregnant for him, let them get married na! If the feeling was not mutual, your friend wouldn't have joyfully opened her legs to accommodate the pastor's joystick. Abeg let them get married joor

1 Like

Re: Help A Frnd!!! by dahaz(m): 4:25am On Jul 05, 2016
There is no advice here now madam OP. let are marry him now.If she does not like him she wont open her legs for him.If you are thinking you will get advice of abortion then i believe nobody will support you here.
Re: Help A Frnd!!! by BluStreak(m): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Pls which type of pastor commits adultery? A married pastor? Having sex outside marriage even if he was single or a widower?

"Many shall come in my name....." said the Lord.

Fake pastors everywhere ruining marriages and relationships for what they stand to gain either financial or covetousness of another's woman.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Help A Frnd!!! by phatgirlz(f): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2016
dahaz:
There is no advice here now madam OP. let are marry him now.If she does not like him she wont open her legs for him.If you are thinking you will get advice of abortion then i believe nobody will support you here.
for me abortion is a no no
Re: Help A Frnd!!! by phatgirlz(f): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2016
BluStreak:
Pls which type of pastor commits adultery? A married pastor? Having sex outside marriage even if he was single or a widower?

"Many shall come in my name....." said the Lord.

Fake pastors everywhere ruining marriages and relationships for what they stand to gain either financial or covetousness of another's woman.

Tufiakwa!
pastors are mortals mind u and can fall prey to temptation,d issue is he is coming for marriage na wetin tire me sef...
Re: Help A Frnd!!! by Acidosis(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Your pastor friend should be elevated and made a Bishop. With the new title, he should impregnate not only you, but your other friend. You all should move in to his house and 'wife' him in one accord.

1 Like

Re: Help A Frnd!!! by BluStreak(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2016
phatgirlz:
pastors are mortals mind u and can fall prey to temptation,d issue is he is coming for marriage na wetin tire me sef...

This response though shocked lipsrsealed

Tells something from the discerning. . .
Re: Help A Frnd!!! by phatgirlz(f): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Acidosis:
Your pastor friend should be elevated and made a Bishop. With the new title, he should impregnate not only you, but your other friend. You all should move in to his house and 'wife' him in one accord.
oga no be me pls read well
Re: Help A Frnd!!! by Acidosis(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
phatgirlz:
oga no be me pls read well
tongue
Re: Help A Frnd!!! by STENON(f): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Your Friend was asleep while the Pastor was having sex with her abi?

(1) (Reply)

7 Romantic Games To Spice Up Your Marriage / How To Get A Child Or Baby Of Your Own Fast / I'm 14 And Pregnant. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.