Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Change Of Wardrope Mood Activated. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Change Of Wardrope Mood Activated. (559 Views)

Pics / Her Gigantic Backside Threw The Entire Community Into Celebration Mood Lol / Upgrade Your Kids Wardrope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Wardrope Mood Activated. by martinzjay(m): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2016
GM pals....life gets boring without new stuffs (clothes). When u find out that you have snapped with all your clothes,snapping becomes a No! No!. Am staying in Owerri & buying clothes there are really expensive compared to what my guys bought at Onitsha. Are clothes cheap there? Or that my Onitsha friends are just hypping their town. Anyway,i think it's time for me to go & find out things for myself. Which market should I go to @ Onitsha? What are the tricks of the market? How secured is the market? and how will I get good,cheap & reliable stuffs there because I want to go alone; a kind of Adventure. Prices of stuffs are allowed too. Men's wears like T-shirts,polos,trousers,jeans etc. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Cutout Jumpsuit For Juniors At Micostar Mall Only At Marcy's / Get Started With Clothing Dropshipping, One Of The Reputed Clothing Suppliers / Dashiki Shirt Sellers Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.