Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone (3079 Views)

Two Innocent Ladies Got Raped By Yoruba Clowns (18+ Video) / How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? / If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by ThatNova(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2016
my friend went to visit a guy she has known for a while now at a joint in umuahia yesterday evening, when it was time to go the guy offered to call a personal bikeman on phone to come take the girl to where she can get a taxi. both of them now rode her to an isolated uncompleted building where he raped her along with the so called bikeman. worst of all is that the guy is still calling her this morning, some people don't just deserve to live among us.
the girl is scared of going to the police cos they might want to involve her parents and she doesn't want that to happen. I guess this rapist is going to walk free after all. ladies should be wiser when dealing with so called male friends, some are psychopathic
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by dauntless15(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2016
Hmm lai Mohammed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by delishpot: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2016
A stranger is a stranger no matter how long you have "known"that stranger.

She should report the case to the police or organise boys to treat their fuckup after establishing the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by optional1(f): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Op u telling Us go report the nearest police station dat guy is a criminal he needs to b locked up for his life time. What non sense.......

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by BlackSeptember: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Your friend should report to the police
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by Omotayor123(f): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
It's her loss If she refused to go to the police... May be she is guilty too.
Rapist should Not be condone No matter what!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by ikbnice(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2016
and your so-called friend didn't report the case. She's giving them opportunity to re-rape her, record the fuckery and blackmail her too. Anyway, it might not be rape sha, it might be a complete enjoyment in an uncompleted building.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by ITbomb(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2016
That nice guy that have been with you for years, you call him just a friend, then you fall for some stranger that have use cash to brainwashed you within days........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by optional1(f): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Op u her friend ba y not arrange boys abi d gal no get brothers ni.....

Is better she report police nd her parent b aware of it, she shouldn't give force hope to her parent that she is still a virgin ooooo.

No criminal must go unpunish......
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by ThatNova(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
I can't go to the police if she doesn't want to go. I am advising her to go and report to the police. I even told her to meet a female officer, she can handle it without the parents
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by ThatNova(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2016
optional1:
Op u her friend ba y not arrange boys abi d gal no get brothers ni.....

Is better she report police nd her parent b aware of it, she shouldn't give force hope to her parent that she is still a virgin ooooo.

No criminal must go unpunish......

I can't just go and beat up someone on hearsay, it can go sideways. I think the best approach is police involvement.
but why do girls try to cover up rape? it makes alot of rapist walk free, imagine the guy still calls him
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by ThatNova(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2016
dauntless15:
Hmm lai Mohammed

why would I possibly make up a story? do I sound like a blogger to you? grow up
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by dauntless15(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
ThatNova:

why would I possibly make up a story? do I sound like a blogger to you? grow up
haba bros your name na lai Mohammed? Today is salah am just doing his remembrance

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by ThatNova(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2016
dauntless15:
haba bros your name na lai Mohammed? Today is salah am just doing his remembrance

Mr. remembrance
OK kontinuu
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by dauntless15(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2016
ThatNova:

Mr. remembrance
OK kontinuu
tanchu lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by seangy4konji: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Your friend rightwere you thereor woni wonpe

When chicka and pie deh go we no deh there ooo

no involve me...i get my own problems also.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by ThatNova(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
seangy4konji:
Your friend rightwere you thereor woni wonpe

When chicka and pie deh go we no deh there ooo

no involve me...i get my own problems also.

even though sef, it doesn't call for raping
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by Rolings: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2016
ThatNova:

even though sef, it doesn't call for raping

My advice , any girl who is not ready to give a guy what he wants i.e. sex should not date or go out or whatever you call it with a guy , allow the guy spend his money and boost his pride and ego only to keep posting him about having sex with him. From the story one can conclude the lady has been chopping the guys money for the long time they have known eachother without sex or the guy discovers she doesn't love him and probably have another or other boyfriend(s).
This does not justify rape though but it also doesn't justify any girl chopping any guys money when they know that don't have anything for the guy

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by francisbarrack(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2016
Have few questions for your friend..
Firstly does she collect any cash from him, R they into any relationship, how does they meet, has she been going there alone n lastly y would he rape her in d incompleted building
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by francisbarrack(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Rolings:

My advice , any girl who is not ready to give a guy what he wants i.e. sex should not date or go out or whatever you call it with a guy , allow the guy spend his money and boost his pride and ego only to keep posting him about having sex with him. From the story one can conclude the lady has been chopping the guys money for the long time they have known eachother without sex or the guy discovers she doesn't love him and probably have another or other boyfriend(s).
This does not justify rape though but it also doesn't justify any girl chopping any guys money when they know that don't have anything for the guy
U have say it all..

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by VaginaTerrorist(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Can you imagin ur self? After collecting money and drinking malt @ his room, Did you thing he is your father christmas? Well he just collected what he spent. I dont think this is R a p e. This story is not complete pls.

ThatNova:
my friend went to visit a guy she has known for a while now at a joint in umuahia yesterday evening, when it was time to go the guy offered to call a personal bikeman on phone to come take the girl to where she can get a taxi. both of them now rode her to an isolated uncompleted building where he raped her along with the so called bikeman. worst of all is that the guy is still calling her this morning, some people don't just deserve to live among us.
the girl is scared of going to the police cos they might want to involve her parents and she doesn't want that to happen. I guess this rapist is going to walk free after all. ladies should be wiser when dealing with so called male friends, some are psychopathic

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by ThatNova(m): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Can you imagin ur self? After collecting money and drinking malt @ his room, Did you thing he is your father christmas? Well he just collected what he spent. I dont think this is R a p e. This story is not complete pls.

your moniker won't let me take you serious, so I reserve my comment
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by ThatNova(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2016
francisbarrack:
Have few questions for your friend..
Firstly does she collect any cash from him, R they into any relationship, how does they meet, has she been going there alone n lastly y would he rape her in d incompleted building

a girl collecting money from a guy doesn't justify rape at all, she didn't steal or forced you to give the money. why do we always have this mentality of giving money for sex? I will give money to a girl only if I want to, not cos of payback with her body.
and yes, she has been hanging out with the guy alone for sometime so she didn't suspect any foul play when they were driving through the lonely road.
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by Jay542(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Rolings:

oga most times guys promise dates with girls just to show say them dey there. At the end of the day, they'll say they have spent too much and dey deserve sex. Who send you make you spend?? This story didnt say he has been spending and asking for sex sef.
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Tat was a thre€some. wink
But joke aside, she shud report the incident, get her medical examination etc.. These rapists needs to pay back for what they did to ur friend
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by KingsWillRoyal: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=Rolings post=47291948]

you are right bro, u don't love him yet u love his money. only God knws how long u have been. eating this guy and you are here acting the victim. You think you are clean? i dare u to involve the police.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by ThatNova(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2016
all these guys talking of no girl should date a guy if she's not dating for sex, I tire for una. so a girl cannot just hang out with a guy without giving him sex? this is pure mental slavery caused by poverty, please y'all should change
Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by francisbarrack(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
ThatNova:

a girl collecting money from a guy doesn't justify rape at all, she didn't steal or forced you to give the money. why do we always have this mentality of giving money for sex? I will give money to a girl only if I want to, not cos of payback with her body.
and yes, she has been hanging out with the guy alone for sometime so she didn't suspect any foul play when they were driving through the lonely road.

U r very funny n best of luck

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:03am On Jul 10, 2016
ThatNova:

because you dont like truth...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Raped Last Night And The Rapist Is Still Calling Her On The Phone by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:15am On Jul 10, 2016
ThatNova:

Better seal that old fashion stick out you call mouth.

Man, you dont like truth. Noting happens for notting in life. The same reason you cant see mad woman on road and give her some cash to take kia of herself is the same reason you see a pretty Lady and change your direction to suit hers. He who never fails to collect should never fail to expect pay day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Humans Butchered And Ate Their Fellow Human (Scary/Touching Picture). / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) / (Reprisal Attack) 3 More Killed As Damoche Is Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.