Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) (39933 Views)

A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob / Robber Lynched For Killing Lagos OPC Leader (photo) / Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by experimentist: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
[size=15pt]*Listening to Kurupt ft Roscoe, It's Jimmy Bones*[/size]
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Rockyfancino(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
This one na Major General Buhari's fault o!
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by UcheNeilz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
chei..... jst lyk dat.... a human being slayed lyk an animal.... i realy hope others will learn from dis....
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Daltonnewton: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Absolutely, shocked shocked shocked ABA ,mouth sealed
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by femi4: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nina4u:
Why are they always unclad showing generals ? Crowd pull the pants off them ??
See your mouth....you go sabi chop generals
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Sijo01(f): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Na watin hungry am him buy chop.
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by adehab: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
JUNGLE JUSTICE. GOOD OR BAD.

THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN VICTIM KNOWS.

IF GOD WAN CATCH YOU, MAKE MONEY NO DEY UR HAND OR YOU HAVE FINE BABE FOR HUSE.. U OWN DON DONE

FROM MY EXPERIENCE, NA DIRECT JUSTICE

LOL..
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by bejeria101(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
He would never arm rob ever again,in this life and whatever life he finds himself.
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by glossy6(f): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad end to a criminal.

Meanwhile,this community is rugged ohh. They even tied his leg even in death,so that his spirit don't run away.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by kingthreat(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish. May this be the lot for Lagos One Chance robbers.
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Slimflame(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Blackchampion:
Around 1am today dis guys stormed into 1 popular community (Umuode Village) at Aba, shooting sporadically. Unfortunately 4 them d guys living around dat area re always prepared 4 robbers, hence dia was exchange in bullets. So unfortunate 4 dis 1 he was caught wen d wia over powered n scampered, and usual 9ja jungle justice carried out on him.
RIP to him shaa, cos he's still a human
hmmm..rip shaa
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by planetx: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
I guess there was fuel scarcity in Aba why he was not turned to roasted barbecue. Just another day on the dark continent.
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by tabithababy(f): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is very good. cheesy
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by attacker321: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
kingthreat:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. May this be the lot for Lagos One Chance robbers.

Amen.

The worst part is that these guys will rape after robbing. Why not robb and go away?
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by alobright17(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
fpeter:
OP which kind grammar u dey write so?

Manage am like that by the way you still understood what the op said,news of this nature needs no much grammar.

If you no understand the news read it again...........Thief thief Aba,Aba Catch thief wey thief Aba and Aba Killed thief wey thief Aba,and Aba dumped the dead body of the thief wey thief Aba at the corner of Aba bush.

This is a case of ABA legal Arm carriers vs ABA illegal Arm carriers.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by banmee(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
olatunjithomas:
chopped off his hands........ chai........I just hope others will learn.......

Are phucking kidding me? Nigeria is gradually turning into a war zone. This is not the way normal people do things. The means must never be used to justify the ends.
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Sylverbox(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
This same act should me metted upon our politicians too. Until then, we never serious!
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by fortune1968: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yeeeeebo and hypocracy !Dem burn this one yet,jona,metuh,dasuki,fayose, dieziani,stella oduah who stole nigeria dry are their role models and heroes ! what a people !

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by wiloy2k8(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
darkenkach:
I wish my friends will learn from this..

ur friends na thief

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by deloon(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
There was exchange of bullets between the criminals and the residents.
Welcome to the Wild Wild East.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thank God, he looks like the idiot that robbed me of my Oga's 365,000 naira some months ago that made my Oga to chase me away, It shall not be well with those boys that did that to me.
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Angrymode: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
ruggedboy01:
why take a life u can't give cry cry
RIP to him

Why steal what you don't have

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Angrymode: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
fortune1968:
Yeeeeebo and hypocracy !Dem burn this one yet,jona,metuh,dasuki,fayose, dieziani,stella oduah who stole nigeria dry are their role models and heroes ! what a people !

Don't worry, Jungle Justice is upgrading. We will soon burn those idiots after collecting our money back but hey, don't forget scammers without certificates.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by ipreach: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
i trust my Aba brothers
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
darkenkach:

So your friends are thieves?
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by notoriousbabe: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Omo see preek
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nina4u:
Why are they always unclad showing generals ? Crowd pull the pants off them ??
Don't you get pissed with the terrible news and pictures you see on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Temidayo9(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jungle Justice everywhere . Hnnm. And they call some part of Nigeria ZOO . Of what difference is this from Blasphemy killing in the North?
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by ediko5(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
ruggedboy01:
why take a life u can't give cry cry
RIP to him

Wait until the take yours
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by BlackSeptember: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
fpeter:
OP which kind grammar u dey write so?
madam stop reposting the same poo plz
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by nollystar(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Imagine!
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Taryur3(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
darkenkach:
Why are you keeping a criminal as a friend...dissociate yourself bro...they can easily cobalise you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robber Begs For His Life After Being Caught During Unsuccessful Operation.photos / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja / Zhao Zhiyong Executed For Raping 25 Underage School Girls In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.