Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well (2192 Views)

Where Can I Learn To Play Piano In Lagos / Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) / Learn To Play Piano!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2016
can anyone God fearing person here help me to play the piano very well..pls help a willing sister..i just know little about it.
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Emodeee: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2016
upendime:
can anyone God fearing person here help me to play the piano very well..pls help a willing sister..i just know little about it.

really! Where do you stay?
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by NnamdiN: 6:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Get this first, you need one at home konga.com/54-keys-learners-keyboard-piano-with-adaptor-xy-813-2609000
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
NnamdiN:
Get this first, you need one at home konga.com/54-keys-learners-keyboard-piano-with-adaptor-xy-813-2609000
.i already have at home
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
what do you know already. And what do you still want to know..?
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by RSAMAN(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
upendime:

I can teach you to play piano very well. I've been playing for 9years.
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
RSAMAN:

I can teach you to play piano very well. I've been playing for 9years.
wow,9yrs is cool,tnx...i will like to learn from the beginning...cos i dnt really know...
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by MozartianDreams(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2016
There's a youtuber I met a year and a half ago when I got my first keyboard whose channel's name is "DavidRussell323". Look for him and his video which he titled "How I improvise on the piano". He has helped me immensely. I owe most of what I know about the piano to him, including my passion to play.

He's remarkably humble and helped me once with a video response when I had trouble arranging a piece I wrote.

Good Luck!

This thread could help:
www.nairaland.com/3065620/learning-play-piano-2-excerpts
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
MozartianDreams:
There's a youtuber I met a year and a half ago when I got my first keyboard whose channel's name is "DavidRussell323". Look for him and his video which he titled "How I improvise on the piano". He has helped me immensely. I owe most of what I know about the piano to him, including my passion to play.

He's remarkably humble and helped me once with a video response when I had trouble arranging a piece I wrote.

Good Luck!

This thread could help:
www.nairaland.com/3065620/learning-play-piano-2-excerpts
thank you very much,i appreciate you for your help..
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
royalvalentine19:
what do you know already. And what do you still want to know..?
am just a beginning,but have a strong passion for piano...so i will like to learn from d beginning,cos i dnt no if wot i no now is rite,tnx..
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2016
upendime:
am just a beginning,but have a strong passion for piano...so i will like to learn from d beginning,cos i dnt no if wot i no now is rite,tnx..
alright, i dont know how much you can comprehend when you read.. I will like to put you through online.. Deep explanations are involve.. Most tutorials will help you too..
Where do you stay?
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
royalvalentine19:
alright, i dont know how much you can comprehend when you read.. I will like to put you through online.. Deep explanations are involve.. Most tutorials will help you too..
Where do you stay?
i will surely follow up as u put me through...i wont brag,but you will see it urself...please am ready to learn.i based in Lagos
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
upendime:
i will surely follow up as u put me through...i wont brag,but you will see it urself...please am ready to learn.i based in Lagos
alright... Where in lagos are you based
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by djhilarious: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hello people its your boy DJ Hilarious with 2016 Naija Mid Year Mashup Mixtape.. 100% compilation of newest 2016 Naija songs.Please download and Enjoy.... Love you all Contact : 08038782872

http://www.hulkshare.com/dcw2a0rhadc0⁠⁠⁠⁠
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by ChynoBEATS: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
upendime:
As per beginners level
Learn how to identify the notes from C-to-A
Then Scales ......
Learn Major n minor chords

Try out y0utub£ ... U'd be impressed.
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
ChynoBEATS:
where are you based?
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by VanBommel(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Please I want to learn how to play too. I'm in gbagada phase1, lagos state.
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by ChynoBEATS: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
royalvalentine19:
where are you based?
lag.....dear
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
ChynoBEATS:
lag.....dear
i live in Ajangbadi area in Ojo L.G.A
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by ChynoBEATS: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
upendime:
i live in Ajangbadi area in Ojo L.G.A
hmm that's quite a distance tho .
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
you own a studio right!?
ChynoBEATS:
lag.....dear
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
ChynoBEATS:
hmm that's quite a distance tho .
pls where do u based in Lagos?
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
i stay in ikd though
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
royalvalentine19:
i stay in ikd though
u mean Ikorodu rite?
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
yeah
upendime:
u mean Ikorodu rite?
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by ChynoBEATS: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
upendime:
pls where do u base in Lagos?
Oshodi.
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by ChynoBEATS: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
royalvalentine19:
you own a studio right!?
An inHouse studio , nt big just in my room... Why u asking?....
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

An inHouse studio , nt big just in my room... Why u asking?....
just asking, need somewhere to just do some free styles and loop of sort
What programmes do you use..?
Am conversant with fl studio and midi output.
It all good
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by ChynoBEATS: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
royalvalentine19:
just asking, need somewhere to just do some free styles and loop of sort
What programmes do you use..?
Am conversant with fl studio and midi output.
It all good

FL
Ableton
Cubase
Synapse Orion 8
N a lil bit of Reaper n studio One .....
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 29, 2016
hahahaha omo see list, hehehehe, bro go set up studio nah.. With all this you good to go. Ableton sounds like a capsule. grin
ChynoBEATS:

FL
Ableton
Cubase
Synapse Orion 8
N a lil bit of Reaper n studio One .....
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by ChynoBEATS: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2016
royalvalentine19:
hahahaha omo see list, hehehehe, bro go set up studio nah.

Well yeah n I'm working on it.

royalvalentine19:

Ableton sounds like a capsule. grin

grin lol
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2016
how your night na?
ChynoBEATS:

Well yeah n I'm working on it.

grin lol

(1) (Reply)

5 Gospel Songs About God's Greatness / Dowmload Music: Wizkid Ft Zara Larsson – Ride On / Who Is The Female Voice In Psquare Busy Body Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.