Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Your kind and urgent Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your kind and urgent Advice Needed (464 Views)

School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. / JY / Please Urgent Advice Needed On This Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your kind and urgent Advice Needed by pjjack26: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Let's discuss what do you know online certificates "I DON'T MEAN DEGREES"
Please I need your kind advice a friend of mine who did a diploma with Alison is contemplating on paying for the Diploma to be sent down to him,what's your advice? Lastly, who has done or has an Alison Certificate I mean working with it. please don't just view say something.
Re: Your kind and urgent Advice Needed by Eddodoh(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
pjjack26:
Let's discuss what do you know online certificates "I DON'T MEAN DEGREES"
Please I need your kind advice a friend of mine who did a diploma with Alison is contemplating on paying for the Diploma to be sent down to him,what's your advice? Lastly, who has done or has an Alison Certificate I mean working with it. please don't just view say something.
I have not paid for mine yet, but I will in due time.
Re: Your kind and urgent Advice Needed by pjjack26: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2018
PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING ON A CHINES WEBSITE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONVERT THE YEN TO NAIRA IN OTHER TO KNOW THE NAIRA EQUIVALENT. SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT THE PRICE IS Y3450. ALTHOUGH RIGHT ON THE CBN SITE IS PUT AT 2.70 SO HOW DO I THEN CONVERT THE CHINES YEN TO KNOW THE NAIRA VALUE.

THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Reveals Her Beauty Secret / Large Recruitment At Federal Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing 2016 / Social Media Guru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.