Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Hilarious Post About Sighting Of The Moon - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Post About Sighting Of The Moon (1332 Views)

PHOTO: See The Hilarious Post Made By A Facebook About Phyno's Fada Fada / President Mugabe Post About Men Who Can't Toast Women "Lol" (photo) / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Post About Sighting Of The Moon by SaAbbas(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
The sighting of the moon was Inconclusive
-INEC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow
-Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation)

-Senate
The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria
-Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians
-APC

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved.
-Presidency

We blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons
-NDA

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky
-Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence.
-EFCC

We dont want to sight the Moon
-Brexit

We know where the moon is but we dont want to say.
-US

It is not possible for anyone to hijack the moon like that. Where ever they think they can hide it, America will know!
- former President Goodluck

10 reasons why the moon was not sighte.
- lindaikes blog

We will not take it, We cannot continue this fasting,council of Ulama headed by Sultan of sokoto must listen to our petition, Sultan of sokoto has compromised, Muslim community is marginalising Christian in delaying to share rice with due to cost tomatoes.
-By Elder Orubebe

The non sighting of the moon by the Muslims is part of their grand design to Islamise Nigeria
- CAN

Nura Nuhu
My fellow widows, how come dey check for d moon and dey never see 'am? Na only dem waka come?
- Mama Patience

We will provide 36 moons all over d federation in 2019.
-PDP

No hawking of moon in Lagos State.......LGS GOVERNMENT

One main reasons why moonlighting is difficult in Nigeria is Corruption among the ulamas. PMB.

Is it only the Sultan of Sokoto that in the North that can confirm the sighting of the moon?.
-Southern Muslims

Why can we just sight the moon when it is the moon? I just want to make common sense
~ Ben Bruce

I think there is need for the sultan to introduce moon reader. If not the moon will not be sighted
- prof. Jega

We have hijacked the moon and we will show it to the world on a live broadcast
- ISIS

The moon belongs to God
-. Fashola

Abeg add your own I don taya
Re: Hilarious Post About Sighting Of The Moon by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
First to comment.. I'm blushing smiley
Re: Hilarious Post About Sighting Of The Moon by Young03(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:
First to comment.. I'm blushing smiley

Next time try harder on a thread that will make front page not this kind
Re: Hilarious Post About Sighting Of The Moon by Seeeeeeee: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
I think we will ban people that make derogatory comments about the moon on nairaland so that it could be sighted. - SEUN

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post About Sighting Of The Moon by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Young03:

Next time try harder on a thread that will make front page not this kind
it's a matter of time. It will soon make the front page. tongue
Re: Hilarious Post About Sighting Of The Moon by EgusiSoup: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
The dullard is the solution to the moon..
Beremx
Re: Hilarious Post About Sighting Of The Moon by Nneziwili(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lwkmd....abeg who know wer d moon go hide?
Re: Hilarious Post About Sighting Of The Moon by joshing(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Funny piece
Re: Hilarious Post About Sighting Of The Moon by jimmynauty: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
naija creative laf nad crying

(1) (Reply)

Some People Are Just Too Hilarious (pic) / Nigerians Have Answers To Every Question... / You Won’t Believe What A Groom Was Caught Doing In Church On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.