Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy (5002 Views)

Yuda Hairgrowth Spray For Baldness, Hairloss And Beard Growth / Causes and Solutions To Alopacia/Hairloss And Baldness In Men And Women / Yuda Hairgrowth Spray For Baldness And Hairloss Remedy Now In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
What hair loss is. And what it’s not.

The male version is called “Androgenic Alopecia” for a reason. Its the result of Hormones (Androgens) and a Genetic Predisposition. “Andro-Genetic”.
Simply put, you’re losing hair because you are genetically-predisposed to. Your follicles have been programmed to become sensitive to the changing hormonal activity in your scalp. When this happens your body begins to reject them.

Only three types of treatments are going to work:
1. Treatments that address the hormonal problem.
2. Treatments that stimulate growth.
3. Anti-inflammatories.

We will be dealing with Treatment that stimulate growth. One imported product that has been in the market with good testimonies is the

YUDA Herbal Regrowth Spray

Almost every hair loss sufferer I know want a good solution real quick!

Do You Want To Stop Hair Loss in 10 Short Days... Then Naturally Re-Grow The Loss or Totally Bald Hair in 10 Days And Prevent Them From Ever Falling Off Again. It has WORKED for almost everyone I have introduced this simple Formula to

“We are so confident in This hair Re-Growth Formula that we are offering a 90-day money back guarantee.”

Order for your 1 Month Treatment of One Bottle
or
3 Months Treatment. It contains 3 Bottles. You use one per month.

You only pay when the product has been physically brought down to you by our courier company. 100% pay back guaranteed. PLUS: 100% FREE SHIPMENT to anywhere.

1 Month Treatment: =N=3,500

3 Months Treatment: =N= 10,000

Mode of Payment: pay on delivery

Send your Full name, Full Address for delivery, and Phone number via sms to 08123596922

You will receive it within 3-5 business days... and pay the dispatch person upon delivery.

Alternatively, you can come to our marketing office or send someone to go pick it up for you.
Hair Loss Regrowth Services,
c/o Divine Realty Consult,
7b Magodo Phase 1 road,
By Isheri Mainland Club,
Beside Magodo Phase 1 Estate,
Magodo,Lagos.

Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
you can order for a single bottle for one month treatment at =N=6,000

Mode of Payment: Payment on delivery

Send your Full name, Full Address for delivery, and Phone number via sms to 08123596922

Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Like @yomzee
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Is there a correlation between hair loss and stress?

Both emotional and physical stress (such as a serious illness or recovery from surgery) have been associated with hair loss. It is possible that stress induces hormonal changes that are responsible for the hair loss, since hair loss is a known consequence of other hormonal changes due to pregnancy, thyroid disturbances, or even from taking oral contraceptives.

Nervous habits, such as scalp rubbing or hair twisting or pulling may also be responsible for hair loss. These habits may be responses to psychological stress in some people and may be another cause of stress-related hair loss. Excessive hair-pulling is a form of impulse-control disorder medically referred to as trichotillomania.

The hair loss from hormonal changes can be treated with HairAfresh Herbal Regrowth Spray

Order for one month treatment bottle for N3,500

or

Three months treatment with one pack of three bottless for N10,000

Please send your Name: Address and Phone number to 08123596922(Pay when delivered to you)

or come to our office at

7b Magodo Phase 1 road,
by Isheri mainland Club,
Lagos

Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
still selling
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by pitchperfect(f): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmmm....how come no one is giving testimonupy about this product...and d only poster seems to be d same person....
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 1:08am On Jul 10, 2016
pitchperfect:
Hmmmm....how come no one is giving testimonupy about this product...and d only poster seems to be d same person....

please check https://www.nairaland.com/3176403/stop-hair-loss-regrow-it
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ad on nairaland coming soon.

Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Available
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2016
you can actually achieve this

Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
still hot and selling
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 5:42am On Jul 19, 2016
call for delivery. Its Pay on Delivery
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2016
still on. you can now visit http://www.hairlossremedy.xyz/
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by centresurgery: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Hi all,

With hair loss no hair loss pills or cream will re-grow or restore the hair. There is no definitive proof or studies that show creams or medication actually work for baldness.
The only way to cure baldness currently is a hair transplant.

Here is a couple of links that may explain it better,
I hope it helps

http://centreforsurgery.com/services/hair-transplants-for-men/
http://centreforsurgery.com/services/hair-transplants-women/

Centre for Surgery

osasyankee:
What hair loss is. And what it’s not.

The male version is called “Androgenic Alopecia” for a reason. Its the result of Hormones (Androgens) and a Genetic Predisposition. “Andro-Genetic”.
Simply put, you’re losing hair because you are genetically-predisposed to. Your follicles have been programmed to become sensitive to the changing hormonal activity in your scalp. When this happens your body begins to reject them.

Only three types of treatments are going to work:
1. Treatments that address the hormonal problem.
2. Treatments that stimulate growth.
3. Anti-inflammatories.

We will be dealing with Treatment that stimulate growth. One imported product that has been in the market with good testimonies is the

HairAfresh Herbal Regrowth Spray

Almost every hair loss sufferer I know want a good solution real quick!

Do You Want To Stop Hair Loss in 10 Short Days... Then Naturally Re-Grow The Loss or Totally Bald Hair in 10 Days And Prevent Them From Ever Falling Off Again. It has WORKED for almost everyone I have introduced this simple Formula to

“We are so confident in This hair Re-Growth Formula that we are offering a 90-day money back guarantee.”

Order for your 1 Month Treatment of One Bottle
or
3 Months Treatment. It contains 3 Bottles. You use one per month.

You only pay when the product has been physically brought down to you by our courier company. 100% pay back guaranteed. PLUS: 100% FREE SHIPMENT to anywhere.

1 Month Treatment: =N=6,500(No Delivery outside Lagos)

3 Months Treatment: =N= 18,300(Free Delivery Round the country and Pay on Delivery)

Mode of Payment: pay on delivery

You will receive it within 3-5 business days... and pay the dispatch person upon delivery.

Alternatively, you can come to our marketing office or send someone to go pick it up for you.
Hair Loss Regrowth Services,
c/o Divine Realty Consult,
7b Magodo Phase 1 road,
By Isheri Mainland Club,
Beside Magodo Phase 1 Estate,
Magodo,Lagos.
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 6:45am On Jul 30, 2016
centresurgery:
Hi all,

With hair loss no hair loss pills or cream will re-grow or restore the hair. There is no definitive proof or studies that show creams or medication actually work for baldness.
The only way to cure baldness currently is a hair transplant.

Here is a couple of links that may explain it better,
I hope it helps

http://centreforsurgery.com/services/hair-transplants-for-men/
http://centreforsurgery.com/services/hair-transplants-women/

Centre for Surgery

@centresugery, I think i should advise u to get a more useful way to promote your centre for surgery dot com than tarnishing other people's thread to promote yours. When i clicked on your profile , i found out that most of the post you made is to make negative comments on other people's thread.

I advise you to "go get a job".

HairAfresh Regrowth product was not formulated in Nigeria, It's a special Herbal formulae from Korea which has been tested and trusted. PM me and let me give you a free trial for one month. Apply it to any part of your body including your pubic hair regions and come for testimonies.

Why advise people to go for a more expensive surgery than using an herbal medication that will cure the ailment within three months.

you can get more info on http://hairlossremedy.xyz/

1 Like

Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
still on
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
availabble
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by Evergreen4(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
osasyankee:
availabble
please can I get a FREE one month trial. If it works, then I can help u get a lot of customers.
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 5:15am On Sep 05, 2016
Evergreen4:
please can I get a FREE one month trial. If it works, then I can help u get a lot of customers.

No boss. That was why I added Money Pay back after one month. you can get the first bottle for 6,300naira. Free delivery to wherever you are. thanks
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2016
please calll
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 4:33am On Sep 14, 2016
stop that hairloss now
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 6:31am On Sep 24, 2016
available
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by KikeKnows: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2017
Hairregain:
grin grin Why are you even bothered like someone introduced to Regain Hairloss Treatment ..A forthwhile... shi* cured my hairloss so quick!!! smiley

This product is the best !
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2018
still selling
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
on sale
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by Ruksmaster1: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Get your slim tea with moringa, flat tummy tea and hairnownow direct from the source now! To place an order call/whatsapp on 09094652266. The great news is delivery is free and it is payment on delivery!
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by Ruksmaster1: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
All our products are FDA approved! You can check our website entefrica.com
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 6:07am On Apr 16, 2018
available v
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 3:31am On Apr 29, 2018
stil sellling
Re: Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy by osasyankee(m): 6:20am On May 02, 2018
call for order

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP / Gynecomastia Surgery....... In Nigeria any idea please / Review Of The License Fee Of Medical And Dental Council Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.