Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training In Port Harcourt - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training In Port Harcourt (667 Views)

Ohsas 18001 & Qms 9001 I.r.c.a Lead Auditor Training In Phc & Lagos / OHSAS 18001 I.R.C.A Lead Auditor Training In Lagos And Port Harcourt / OHSAS 18001 I.R.C.A Lead Auditor Training in Lagos and Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training In Port Harcourt by iamsLiMbEe(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Are you committed to Health and Safety? Build and improve on your HSE Career by enrolling for OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor training and certification holding in Port Harcourt

Date: 11th - 15th July, 2016

Benefits of OHSAS 18001 Certification – Health and Safety Certification
- Improved corporate image and credibility among stake holders, regulators, customers, prospective clients and the public
- Adoption of international best practice in relation to risk management
- Ensures health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the public
- Minimisation of liability of employers through adoption of proactive rather than reactive controls
- Ensures legislative awareness and compliance
- Reduces accident and incident rates by reducing and elimination workplace hazards
- Improves the incident investigation process
- Increases employee motivation through the provision of a safer workplace and participation process

Visit www.gennesaretresources.com for more info

(1) (Reply)

I-tech 2008 It Scholarship 1st-4th October / Become A New Ccnp Holder @ 55k Naira With CCIE / Health and Wealth Seminar/Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.