Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" (21870 Views)

Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) / Julius Agwu Rehearsing For Thanksgiving After Ailment (Video) / Jim Iyke Currently In Texas Rehearsing For New Movie “closure” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by tosin400: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-6Y0b-iqeWSE/V3vB2_2TFnI/AAAAAAAJzLo/K09uTmnqoe8j7LcDXcEN70GXr0G46r5KgCLcB/s1600/1.png[/img]

Weeks after his Late wife was buried, Popular Nollywood actor Jide Kosoko has returned back to the Nollywood Industry. He's pictured during the rehearsals of an upcoming stage play - Wole Soyinka's - Trials of Brother Jero. Another photo after the cut.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/05/photos-jide-kosoko-spotted-during-the-rehearsals-of-a-stage-play/

[img]http://4.bp..com/-iiCrbcDtaL4/V3vCBlpfAAI/AAAAAAAJzLs/S4Uf1dyL12oy91FvS6Px0dPsgDo1LSdqACLcB/s1600/2.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-PfFqjJ7AHNY/V3vCBxOAjgI/AAAAAAAJzLw/gMxwVabodTwxf5sU18cp9kuOP8ghuhRUwCLcB/s1600/3.png[/img]
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by tosin400: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
nice
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by Came: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Life must go on. R.I.P. to the dead.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by Siga: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
... He go chop and pay his bills my people... who go feed am?

34 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by mrowen279(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
see mouth..
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by kelvyn7: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
shocked
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by jesuspikinjp(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
man must chop now

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
He looking for money to do 40 days ni

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by spartoo: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Be be nlo
LIFE GOES ON

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by Sabenko: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Atleast, he needs something to distract him from his pain.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by mascot87(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hope that Kemi with mouth odour will not come & talk trash again angry angry

Don't forget to check my signature.... It is very very important angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by ately1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
This man. You never mourn finish, you don come back to bizz. Na so d money take dea shack you. I dea suspect...

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by STENON(f): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ok.
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by McJane(f): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
The money u made from ur ritualism never do u? undecided
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by Qmerit(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Without being sentimental about this first am a man! It's too early from my counting it's not up to 3months!

If it was a woman doing thing, it would be condemned by the public and even the families won't allow her!

Some respect should have been shown for her!
No one should tell me would you feed him and children! No, I won't, he's not poor to that level that he can't stay for 5months or so before going back to work, afterall he's not Govt worker! His speed for acting would make people to have a rethink toward the lost of her wife,
How would the children even feel sef!
My opinion though!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by smiliyB(f): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=tosin400 post=47234198]that's too fast,he didn't even wait for 3months or maybe a month,it's just like as if notin happened....if nah woman now,dey will want her to kill herself,wear white till dey kingdom come.He is not puting on black sef undecided
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by MrTeymee(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Well, tongue
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by Taiyescott(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
gud, jex so u knw d man is getin married soon..
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by haconjy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
I expect this soon.. Is the wife that has problem of reverse is the case
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by seguno2: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
That is a strong man and a thoroughbred professional.
Focused on his work even in the face of daunting challenges.
Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by olayinkajnr(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
drfabz:

Na d kind pple wey mods suppose dey ban be dis.
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by CACAWA(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
lol
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by adexlamex(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by babyfaceafrica: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Qmerit:
Without being sentimental about this first am a man! It's too early from my counting it's not up to 3months!

If it was a woman doing thing, it would be condemned by the public and even the families won't allow her!

No one should tell me would you feed him and children! No I won't his not poor to that level that he can't stay for 5months or so before going back to work, after is not Govt work! His speed for acting would people to have a rethink toward the lost of her wife,
My opinion though!
dis is super story
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by adexlamex(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
OK
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by karashita: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
The show must continue.
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by tonio2wo: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
T
Qmerit:

No one should tell me would you feed him and children! No I won't his not poor to that level that he can't stay for 5months or so before going back to work, after is not Govt work! His speed for acting would people to have a rethink toward the lost of her wife,
My opinion though!
If u work in a bank, or any coy as an employee and such happened to you, do you stay at home for 3 months? Wont u resume after the break/leave u were given?

Abeggi! Some people sef he should starve because his wife died.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by deebrain(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Now this is what makes a person successful.

Quite frankly, this is what makes a strong personality-A STAR. Whether its raining or its sunny, you stick with that calling and gift and passion that God gave you.

That's what keeps you alive and fulfilled, despite the issues! Not sitting back in the comfort of your home to browse the internet and look for one bad news about a star and post poo, like that soon to be dead via suicide (mark my words), female internet bully.

Sir, The sky is your limit.
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by Esperooke(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ayetoto....... Aye akamanra....... Yoyo lenu omo araye....

L
Re: Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero" by martineverest(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
not too good for a man dat just lost his second hhalf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos / Rita Dominic In A Stunning Black Dress In NewYork / Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.