Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra (3201 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by 9jacodedgist(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
The duo of TV Presenter, Stephanie coker and Actress Ruth Kadiri cover the body issue of House-of-Maliq Magazine for July edition, 2016.

To some extent, Stephanie is presentable with her thigh-revealing gown but Actress/producer Ruth Kadiri exposes it all, flaunting her fitted/matching panties and Bra... No, this is extremely seductive.

See the photos below:
See more: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/actress-ruth-kadiri-covers-house-of.html
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHe8BckDdfQ
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by 9jacodedgist(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
shocked
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Issoryt..........shocked

undecided

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by Taiyescott(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
k.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by niyot124: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
I trust stephanie,she will cover up.

A true and well brought up yoruba lady
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by Larrey(f): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sexy but I Can't expose myself like this.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
So according to Photoshop, she doesn't have armpit, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
d guy above me dey reason sha
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by Dgunnerz(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
kennygee:
LOL.. I saw that... Armpit disappeared!
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Later y'all say we shouldn't think with our dickies. Her mouth there like cashew nut.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by patwhizkid(f): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
kennygee:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by LesbianBoy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sexy girl kiss

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by LesbianBoy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
niyot124:
I trust stephanie,she will cover up.

A true and well brought up yoruba lady

Gbeun e soun jor! Some of una for this nairaland just like to talk rubbish! A true and well brought up yoruba lady you say, yet I can see the colour of her bra! Also, see were the slit on the skirt (abi na wrapper she wear) stop! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by coldFLARES1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
what I am seeing pleases my eyes!

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by Khales1i: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Let's play a game. Find Ruth's neck and win a trip to Dubai.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by Qualer: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=Larrey post=47236262]Sexy but I Can't expose myself like this.[/quote

why are you looking like you are pregnant or just put to bed?/ cool
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by NegeduGrace(f): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Can somebori please give that lady clothes to put on?we yaff seen d advert!

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by mrwonlasewonie: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Can somebori please give that lady clothes to put on?we yaff seen d advert!
gbenue soun. Alabosi oshi undecided
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by Larrey(f): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=47244880][/quote]before I answer your question. Are you a male or female?
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by NegeduGrace(f): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
thank you dear,,have a nice day n barka d sallah
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by NegeduGrace(f): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
thank you dear..ur insult didn't add or remove any value from me,,have a nice day n barka d sallah
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by mrwonlasewonie: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2016
NegeduGrace:
thank you dear..ur insult didn't add or remove any value from me,,have a nice day n barka d sallah
alabosi.Sha koshilo
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by NegeduGrace(f): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
alabosi.Sha koshilo
thank you..have a wonderful day still

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Covers House Of Maliq Magazine With Bare Pant And Bra by musquareni(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
lalasticlala, see something

(1) (Reply)

Photos :: See Ateke Tom ’ S Daughter’ S Gigantic Wedding Cake / Meet Toyin Abraham's New Love Who Is Also An Actor(photos) / Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.