Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,335 members, 7,853,506 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 (1147 Views)

How Do I Recover My Privacy Protection Password For My Infinix Hotnote X551? / How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? / 4 Easy Way To Revive & Save A Wet Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by deturla: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
The thief was damn sharp and I'm sure he has been in the act for sometime. I kept the iPhone in my bag and placed it beside me in the bus from Oshodi Lagos enroute Ibadan on Sunday around 8pm

I passed Ogere, after shagamu and checked my bag for the phone, it was still there. Only for me to check again when I got to Ibadan to find it missing. I was shocked. Obviously the guy saw my charger dangling from the bag and took advantage of the opportunity to steal the phone. I don't even know how he/ she did.

I went to my iPad to activate my find my phone app. Just yesterday, I got a buzz stating that as at 12:00pm, yesterday the phone was in Mapo Road in ibadan but has been switched off.

I'm confused and going crazy here, I don't even know what to do. Please tech whiz...assist me. Help me recover my stolen iPhone.

God bless a concerned heart
Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
buy small phone you no go gree...phone wey dem go steal..no go kill you....you go say TEAM IPHONE...Kpele...shebi u still have Ipad
Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by deturla: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
ennyhola:
buy small phone you no go gree...phone wey dem go steal..no go kill you....you go say TEAM IPHONE...Kpele...shebi u still have Ipad

Sigh sad
Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by Emmaco1990(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Call me ASAP I can locate ur phone for you in 48hrs... My price is 10k...
Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by ednut1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
shocked pele sir

1 Like

Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by ddjay: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
ennyhola:
grin grin
Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by deturla: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
ednut1:
shocked pele sir

embarassed cry
Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by stanboy28(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
deturla:

embarassed cry
guy no be only u...i weak as i dey watch dis drama too
Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by augster(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mapo road you say? Your phone don enter beere for sure, that‘s where they sell stolen phones
Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by deturla: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
augster:
Mapo road you say? Your phone don enter beere for sure, that‘s where they sell stolen phones

So you think i cannot recover it at all? with the icloud?
Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by Martinmania(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Activate find my phone for now... it is practically useless unless the person finds you... I bought an iPhone with find my phone activated it's been sleeping in my wardrobe for months
Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by Dam5reey(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Call Buhari's crew.... they recover stolen anything including
Iphone 6... shocked
Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by deturla: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Martinmania:
Activate find my phone for now... it is practically useless unless the person finds you... I bought an iPhone with find my phone activated it's been sleeping in my wardrobe for months

I have activated it sir...even inserted a word that the iphone was lost and that the person who took (stole) it should please call a certain line. Even the Find my phone app was able to track the phone to a location at Beere in Ibadan before it was switched off. Now im confused.

Should i go ahead and retrieve my line, because they may not want to change the sim. Retrieving my line means i won't be able to track the phone since there is data on my line, which makes it easy to track.

I have made an official statement and reported at a police station in Ibadan already, i just hope i find the phone.It's been a tumultuous week for me...*sobs"
Re: Save A Soul - How Can I Recover My Stolen Iphone 6 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sighs, this is a tough one, my brother,keep praying,nothing pass prayer plus you can track it na since its iphone 6. Please be careful with your phones next time

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus 3 Vs Oneplus 2 Vs Oneplus X: Which Should You Choose? / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / Please A Nairalander Wish To Know The Current Price Of Tecno Y Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.