Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Hilarious Explanation On Why The Moon Was Not Visible Yesternight - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Explanation On Why The Moon Was Not Visible Yesternight (844 Views)

Today Solar Eclipse Of The Moon Has Happen / Help My Ignorance ...i Need An Explanation On This (pics) / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Explanation On Why The Moon Was Not Visible Yesternight by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
The sighting of the moon was Inconclusive
-INEC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow
-Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation)
-Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria
-Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians
-APC

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved.
-Presidency

We blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons
-N D Avengers

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky
-Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence.
-Nigerian Police

We dont want to sight the Moon
-Brexit

We know where the moon is but we dont want to say.
-US

Add Urs biko, am tired.

Re: Hilarious Explanation On Why The Moon Was Not Visible Yesternight by rexericx(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
M
Re: Hilarious Explanation On Why The Moon Was Not Visible Yesternight by dgalon(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
hilarious man

today fasting e get as e be

i for add mine

Re: Hilarious Explanation On Why The Moon Was Not Visible Yesternight by psucc(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Some rats in the moon had eaten up the moon - APC national Chairman.
Re: Hilarious Explanation On Why The Moon Was Not Visible Yesternight by Provie(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Operation Find the Moon

Re: Hilarious Explanation On Why The Moon Was Not Visible Yesternight by teekay213(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
na wa o.why everybody dey find moon...moon wey pass the night in my room yesterday.if you won see moon come to my room tonight.
Re: Hilarious Explanation On Why The Moon Was Not Visible Yesternight by geraldmezi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
worming.....

make i no see dis for front page o

u hear

(1) (Reply)

Yarns / MMM Fraud Alert / Hilarious: Nigerian Food Canteen Did To Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.