Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

The Bloggers Are Confused. [an Email To Jamb Over The New Screening Modalities] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Bloggers Are Confused. [an Email To Jamb Over The New Screening Modalities] (477 Views)

The New Screening Grading System And How It Affect Our Admission Chances / Correction: Clarifying The Content Of The New JAMB Modalities For Admission / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bloggers Are Confused. [an Email To Jamb Over The New Screening Modalities] by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
COPIED:

Good evening jamb. Please with due respect, i sincerely want to talk about the latest issue on ground now. Last night i downloaded and read the PDF about the new screening modalities you will adopt. It was crystal clear even for a layman to understand. But what baffles me now is seeing a different thing online. In the pdf, it was boldly written that you won't adhere to the weighing of the waec results as it will cause a lot of disadvantages to many brilliant candidates which you were obviously right. But it seems our bloggers are only prone to copying and pasting without taking time to confirm or scrutinize a simple write-up thereby putting some candidates in a bad state of mind. It's very sad i must say. Therefore in this case, i will like you to come out openly and clear the issue with the mode of admission you will adopt and let things get settled once and for all. And also, please abstain from using the waec grading and points system. it's really obvious that 75% of students don't write and pass their waec on their own when literally we have lots of 'Miracle Centers' all over the nation. Looking for a better way that will please only the serious and the brilliant candidates to get admitted will be a welcome idea. Thanks and God bless you
Re: The Bloggers Are Confused. [an Email To Jamb Over The New Screening Modalities] by mcversatile(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
U get mouth op!

1 Like

Re: The Bloggers Are Confused. [an Email To Jamb Over The New Screening Modalities] by druxy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
the only way is to write post utme this year....this year's jamb is far from credible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LASU Suspends 3 Students For Attempted Kidnapping Of SUG President - Timenaija / Don’t Be Fooled! List Of Fake Courses In Nigerianuniversities,uniuyo,unical Tops / LAUTECH Direct Entry Admission Screening/interview 2016/2017 Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.