Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

German Shepherd Puppies Available - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / German Shepherd Puppies Available (5695 Views)

Female Boerboel Puppies available (RESELLERS DEAL) / German Shepherd Puppies For Sale / Female Caucasian Shepherd Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Prodeegee(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sorry ive not been able to get notifications from nairaland as i have been abit busy. someone just told me on facebook i had an issue to sort out.

Which brings me to the topic, i would have said its a lie if she didnt say she's a lady. then i remembered...ah, that lady.

Madam, with due respect. i dont deliver dogs myself. i hardly do, except the person needs more expert advice. so to clear the part where you said i delivered myself. the owner of the pup delivered himself.

Like every other person i sold a dog to here on nairaland, i try to let them know the puppy isnt mine and im only helping a friend sell.

That aside, i remember you werent in the country as at the time you bought the puppy. You asked it be delivered to your brother or so, but i adviced you on feeding and health for the dog to reach its full potentials. you see, ive stopped selling dogs to people for a while, not because i dont like the puppies but because clients wont listen when you tell them how to feed a puppy and would go ahead feeding eba and okra soup and later say the dog didnt grow well.

ill look for the puppy's picture when she was 6weeks. when she was delivered to you. i know i might not have access to the parents pictures anymore. also i showed you siblings of this same puppy which is doing far far better than yours. You started your rants on bbm, and i told you to hold off your false accusations.

Attached are the picture of thesame puppy at 6weeks old.

Youre not the first person im giving referrals to. You cant feed a dog crap and expect it to reach its full potentials.

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Prodeegee(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nairaland is an open ground. Anyone can criticize anyone, and i dont count myself too special than someone who can be accused, if the accusations are real. This said lady should still be on my bbm, if she didnt delete me herself. why keep her if you defrauded her? over 4months. its just funny. Anyways, if this was really a sitiuation of the seller bringing another puppy to you, i would have given you a refund, even without taking back the puppy. but i remember constantly asking the guy for pictures when he was enroute and i was sure it was the same puppy. also i remember i asked you a month after how the puppy is doing and you said shes doing well.

Ive been off Nairaland for a while, Got pressing issues to attend to and i only come here briefly. just like im about to take my leave again.

Nairalanders are allowed to believe whatever they want. The ones who know me know i even hardly breed my own dogs. Because there are enough dogs out there.

Ask people like eveezy, i buy puppies worse than this, and feed them right.

Proove me wrong if this wasnt the puppy's picture i sent to you.
also proove me wrong if this wasnt the puppy delivered to you.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Magpies(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
OKclothier:
@pmadise, I still love the dog and wouldn't stop caring for her cos a bond has been created already. It takes a real pet lover to understand this. Thank you for ur contribution so far.

@eveezy, u want another PIC of the dog uhn? You will get it. The dog is 6 months old. Short, pointed ears, and smallish. Any yes, I did have a chat with prodeegee about it cos I told him he must have sold me the runt of the litter and later became convinced it was more of a case of being sold a mix of both gsd and local dog.
at first how much did you give him for a purebred gsd?
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Prodeegee(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Magpies:
at first how much did you give him for a purebred gsd?

30k oh.
she said she wanted pedigree gsd and i told her she cant get a pedigree but would get a good one.

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Magpies(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Prodeegee:

30k oh.
she said she wanted pedigree gsd and i told her she cant get a pedigree but would get a good one.
lol 30k for a quality dog, madam no offense meant, go and sit down.

2 Likes

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Prodeegee(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
pmadise:

There is no gainsaying that Prodeegee is one of the most respected PetLander members here but I still dont expect you to hold brief for him since he is regular here and capable of stating his own side of the story.

@Eveezy, are u really serious that you no quality disqualification in this GSD @OKclothier posted? He must have trusted Prodeegee before parting with his money without seeing the dog and whether he stood as proxy is immaterial whatsoever.

I dont expect him to come and jump into a sale thread for the purpose of spoiling market but it appears to me that he has tried privately to resolve the issue without success.

bro, ive been irregular since the beginning of the year because this section isnt growing. i have tried my best and given my inputs. but people just seem to want to be regular.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by djlaqua91(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
30k for that pup is a very fair price imo. The lady should continue to love her pup and her it with the right meals, supplements, deworming and exercise.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Prodeegee(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
OK. as much as I am furious, just like I was when you first brought up the issue on BBM, I still respect your pains. if only you tackled it rightly.

I feel the pain of not getting what you wanted in the puppy.
but ma'am, if you had gotten the dry food I prescribed I'm sure you would have all grounds here cos you did wat I asked and still didn't get the result.

I'm sorry this happened to you. and if you want a refund kindly send your account number on BBM.

I'm a very free and happy person.

once again, my apologies.

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
lol...nairaland Sha. very slow to comment on educative posts but very quick to respond to critics and accusers.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by xana101: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Case close!!!
U can't get a good GSD for 30k
That dog is mix with a local gsd and a mix Eku. Plz 30k is good for that long mouth, food eaten and always pooing GSD.
I was almost getting angry for @prodeegee until I heard his side of d story. No wonder the woman refuse to tell us how much she bought d dog.

4 Likes

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by inception101(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
xana101:
Case close!!!
That dog is mix with a local gsd and a mix Eku. Plz 30k is good for that long mouth, food eaten and always pooing GSD.
I was almost getting angry for @prodeegee until I heard his side of d story. No wonder the woman refuse to tell us how much she bought d dog.

What are u saying, prodeegee has been of tremendous help to me and my dogs with that being said, the crappy looking dog isn't worth 30k. Infact let's be honest GSD aren't that costly except exceptional quality but that piece of ekuke isn't worth 15k let alone 30k. Whether u feed right r not d features of the dog will still be visible but d dog will look lean and unhealthy. Pls just apologise to the lady and let's respect each others opinion
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by miremoses(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
hmmm.lemme just keep quite and observe.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by OKclothier: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Magpies:

xana101:
Case close!!!

OK this is it, when I contacted him for a Gsd puppy, I told him I wanted a full breed and he told me he has it. I asked for price, he said 35k. I told him I wanted a male and a female and he told me it would be 60k. Eventually, I decided to buy one first with the intention of buying the second one later. That was why I paid 30k. Pls note that I also asked him if it was a full breed and he said yes. Attached is the bbm chat.

Secondly, agreed that u guys are saying the amount I paid to get the puppy I bought from him was fair, but why didnt he admit that it was mixed? Why did he say it was a full breed?

Also if all puppies are sold by prodeegee at 35k or 30k here on nairaland, it means they are mixed cos of the price and this should be stated on his ads so as not to mislead others who might want to buy a puppy and who might not be interested in a mixed breed. Of what use is it to me to buy a low quality dog when I can conveniently buy a local dog if I want or not buy any dog at all?

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Prodeegee(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
inception101:

What are u saying, prodeegee has been of tremendous help to me and my dogs with that being said, the crappy looking dog isn't worth 30k. Infact let's be honest GSD aren't that costly except exceptional quality but that piece of ekuke isn't worth 15k let alone 30k. Whether u feed right r not d features of the dog will still be visible but d dog will look lean and unhealthy. Pls just apologise to the lady and let's respect each others opinion

coupled with the fact that I have apologized I'll love to make a few comments.

1. that puppy is worth how ever the owner wants to price her. cos I saw the puppy firsthand.

2. feeding makes a lot of difference in puppies.

3. It's possible there has been a mixture in the lineage somewhere. but both parents were gsds, which I saw.

you don't hav to agree with my opinion.
but then, I won't stop giving repeated apologies for how this turned out to be.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Prodeegee(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
OKclothier:

OK this is it, when I contacted him for a Gsd puppy, I told him I wanted a full breed and he told me he has it. I asked for price, he said 35k. I told him I wanted a male and a female and he told me it would be 60k. Eventually, I decided to buy one first with the intention of buying the second one later. That was why I paid 30k. Pls note that I also asked him if it was a full breed and he said yes. Attached is the bbm chat.

Secondly, agreed that u guys are saying the amount I paid to get the puppy I bought from him was fair, but why didnt he admit that it was mixed? Why did he say it was a full breed?

Also if all puppies are sold by prodeegee at 35k or 30k here on nairaland, it means they are mixed cos of the price and this should be stated on his ads so as not to mislead others who might want to buy a puppy and who might not be interested in a mixed breed. Of what use is it to me to buy a low quality dog when I can conveniently buy a local dog if I want or not buy any dog at all?

just as I said then, both parents are gsds. which makes it it full breed.

but then, won't want to prolong this issue. what do you require of me?

youre the only person who has had a complain on my sales, and I'm sure it won't happen again as I have stopped helping people sell.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by OKclothier: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
When I complained about the dog to you, prodeegee, why didn't you admit it was mixed. I'm putting it to u right now, and answer truthfully, notwitstanding the price i paid, was the dog u sold to me a full breed or a mixed breed?
I clearly remember u telling me that my puppy looked the way it did cos I didn't feed it arion dry feed. Are u trying to tell me that people who owned dog for years don't feed them at all before the advent of arion?

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Prodeegee(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
OKclothier:
When I complained about the dog to you, prodeegee, why didn't you admit it was mixed. I'm putting it to u right now, and answer truthfully, notwitstanding the price i paid, was the dog u sold to me a full breed or a mixed breed?
I clearly remember u telling me that my puppy looked the way it did cos I didn't feed it arion dry feed. Are u trying to tell me that people who owned dog for years don't feed them at all before the advent of arion?
lol, it wasn't mixed. never have I helped anyone sell a mixed dog. so to answer your question, no. she's not mixed. obviously not mixed.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by OKclothier: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
I feel pained at not getting what i wanted in d first place but i do accept ur apology. This wouldnt have gotten to this level if we had resolved the issue amicably on bbm.

Magpies:

And to u mister, can u fuc.king get me a nice chair so I can "go and sit down" undecided

3 Likes

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by miremoses(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Magpies:
get her a sit
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Prodeegee(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
OKclothier:
I feel pained at not getting what i wanted in d first place but i do accept ur apology. This wouldnt have gotten to this level if we had resolved the issue amicably on bbm.

And to u mister, can u fuc.king get me a nice chair so I can "go and sit down" undecided
the truth is, no one woulda known what the puppy would turn out to be. but then I shoulda apologized anyways. I'll mak it up to you one way or another.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by OKclothier: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Prodeegee:
Nairaland is an open ground. Anyone can criticize anyone, and i dont count myself too special than someone who can be accused, if the accusations are real. This said lady should still be on my bbm, if she didnt delete me herself. why keep her if you defrauded her? over 4months. its just funny. Anyways, if this was really a sitiuation of the seller bringing another puppy to you, i would have given you a refund, even without taking back the puppy. but i remember constantly asking the guy for pictures when he was enroute and i was sure it was the same puppy. also i remember i asked you a month after how the puppy is doing and you said shes doing well.
Ive been off Nairaland for a while, Got pressing issues to attend to and i only come here briefly. just like im about to take my leave again.
Nairalanders are allowed to believe whatever they want. The ones who know me know i even hardly breed my own dogs. Because there are enough dogs out there.
Ask people like eveezy, i buy puppies worse than this, and feed them right.
Proove me wrong if this wasnt the puppy's picture i sent to you.
also proove me wrong if this wasnt the puppy delivered to you.

Peace!

Just saw this particular post so would wanna clarify the highlighted. I didn't delete u on bbm but I stopped using the said phone for less than a week now. The picture of the puppy u showed me was different from the one delivered. U also didn't tell me the puppy wasn't yours. The guy who delivered it claimed the puppy belongs to u. I will search and attach both photos.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Prodeegee(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
OKclothier:

Just saw this particular post so would wanna clarify the highlighted. I didn't delete u on bbm but I stopped using the said phone for less than a week now. The picture of the puppy u showed me was different from the one delivered. U also didn't tell me the puppy wasn't yours. The guy who delivered it claimed the puppy belongs to u. I will search and attach both photos.
now that's a whole nother story. Pls buzz me on whatsapp 08052481509. Ill also try reaching the seller now.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by OKclothier: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
OK, will do.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Eveezy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Case closed! all diz are misunderstanding if proper communications were made at d initial stage
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by chloedogie(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2016
@Prodegree I think you actually owe me an apology too for one dog you sold to me. I will ping you on bbm. The Dog was sent to Oshogbo and I made payment from Abuja. Got it for a huge amount. A boerboel. I fed that dog anything feed-able more than what I fed a GS I bought like 7 years ago for 25k and was as big as a big wolf(not kidding here). I decided to let sleeping dogs lie but my advice is always inspect the pops' parents very well before making sales. Mine is a female and I'm looking out for the biggest Male in town to help that dog's pups because she's just so slim and short. Not a typical one for that price bro. Regards.

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by coolaustyne(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
OKclothier:
Pls don't buy GSD from prodeegee. He isn't a reliable breeder. His dogs are not full breed. They are mixed with local dogs. I was a victim!

Be warned.
I told u oshogbo weed isn't good for u; if u see d d pup I got from him: u no go talk at all. Great dog she's turned out to be. I guess u mistakenly typed this.
Oga prodeegee leave this guy; ya good name will speak for u.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by OKclothier: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
coolaustyne:

I told u oshogbo weed isn't good for u; if u see d d pup I got from him: u no go talk at all. Great dog she's turned out to be. I guess u mistakenly typed this.
Oga prodeegee leave this guy; ya God name will speak for u.

Who is this thing? Which part of bush did u come from? Someone I don't know trying to famz me about the useless weed he must be taking. Abeg shift and find your level.

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by pmadise(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2016
I hope this issue is dead and buried, @Okclothier? Hmmm ur mouth sef harsh oo. I guess u belong to the an eye 4 an eye school of thought. Take it easy biko...
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by waoosa(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2016
inception101:

.What are u saying, prodeegee has been of tremendous help to me and my dogs with that being said, the crappy looking dog isn't worth 30k. Infact let's be honest GSD aren't that costly except exceptional quality but that piece of ekuke isn't worth 15k let alone 30k. Whether u feed right r not d features of the dog will still be visible but d dog will look lean and unhealthy. Pls just apologise to the lady and let's respect each others opinion

Inception You are a very honest man. MAy God bless you for standing on the side of Truth. You guys here just worship people. Let this Prodegee of man apologise to the woman and move on.

If 30k cannot buy a pedigree, Let the buyer know that and keep your agreement /conversation with the client for case like this. How can you sell a mixed dog for 30k and expect it to come out like full GSD.

2 Likes

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by Sobala: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Seeing how much traction this thread has gotten already,let me state somethings that I hope can educate a couple of us.

Firstly, good dogs don't cheap in anyway except you're buying from someone who doesn't care about money or someone doing you a favour. Let me paint a picture that would make this point clearer. How can I buy a dog from Europe for at least €2500 (plus shipping) and breed that dog with say a friend's dog that most likely spent that much or more ( this is just to cut cost by the way, else you would buy for double that price at least). Then after all the uncertainties and care and feeding, this dog litters. Does it make sense to sell that dog for 50k or even 80k? I'll let you answer that.

Secondly, a pure bred dog is not one that looks like a pure breed, or one that the sire and dam look like pure breeds. A pure bred dog is one whose parents' record are intact to at least 5 generations before them on both sides and each of the dogs present on the generation tree meet up with the international breeding standards. Take note I'm not saying without this a dog isn't pure, I'm just saying that without this records, there is no other way to be absolutely sure that any dog in question is pure except you want to perform DNA test. In that case feel free to indulge yourself.

Lastly, anybody that comes on nairaland to say he's selling "pure breeds" without providing the pedigree papers or a link to a database site to show how the dog was bred( that is from a reputable breeder by the way), do business with that person at your own risk.

4 Likes

Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by OKclothier: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
pmadise:
I hope this issue is dead and buried, @Okclothier? Hmmm ur mouth sef harsh oo. I guess u belong to the an eye 4 an eye school of thought. Take it easy biko...

Bros no be my fault o, some people can just like to annoy person, but I will take it easy henceforth.

The issue isn't buried yet, still waiting for Prodeegee cos he said he will get me another female pup. He said he is tied up at d moment so I will just give him time for now. Thanks for your contribution so far.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies Available by pmadise(m): 12:31am On Jul 22, 2016
OKclothier:

Bros no be my fault o, some people can just like to annoy person, but I will take it easy henceforth.

The issue isn't buried yet, still waiting for Prodeegee cos he said he will get me another female pup. He said he is tied up at d moment so I will just give him time for now. Thanks for your contribution so far.

Thatz maturity at itz best. May God bless y'all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY GSD Is Tired Of Crunched Noodles. Can I Feed It With Eba? / Facts About The World's Biggest Snake Caught In Brazil / Pet Shop Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.