Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

“i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun (751 Views)

Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Inside Derenle EDUN'S House / Check Out Derenle Edun's Amazing Look & Swag On The Krystn Enem Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Denrele Edun is one of the craziest and most controversial personalities in the showbiz industry, rivaled only by Charly Boy (before he found Christ).
Denrele, whose mum is a staunch member of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries has opened up on one of his most embarrassing moments, especially as the incident happened in a church.

In a chat with Nigeriafilms, Derenle said:

“It’s been long I attended vigil. The last vigil I attended was in 1st January 2016″.

He continued:
“Ah blood of God and we are in July, I must continue the vigil but I love vigil; then you know when you pack your hair sha wrap one scarf round in fact, the last time I went to MFM, the pastor told me that aunty, the next time you come here and you don’t cover your hair it will not be funny, I couldn’t even start explaining that I was a man and had to let it go.”

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2016/07/05/denrele-edun-recounts-embarrassed-church-pastor-mistook-lady/

CC lalasticlala
Ijebabe
Missyb3
Re: “i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun by olatunjithomas(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
that is called level 14 foolishness...... basic
Re: “i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun by Barackmeringo: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
aunty??

no be aunty im be before?
Re: “i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
what are you calling lalaticlala for @op. that guy nogo sleep for you. your tori no even get source with all the quotes in it and UA calling lala...
Re: “i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun by bosschinalu(m): 12:59am On Jul 06, 2016
*SiSi*....

Come cele make we commot that homo spirit from u.
Re: “i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun by lordcyl3(m): 1:02am On Jul 06, 2016
rubbish
Re: “i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun by MRBrownJ: 3:47am On Jul 06, 2016
with the way he dresses, the make up and the effeminate look, why wont a pastor mistake him for a woman?
Re: “i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2016
MRBrownJ:
with the way he dresses, the make up and the effeminate look, why wont a pastor mistake him for a woman?

gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi’s Pal, Bayo Adesola Hosts Classy Party For Fiance, Bukola Owoyemi / Girl Breaks The Internet With A Video Of Her Tuwee’rking To Wizkid & Drake Song / Banky W Honoured By The President Of Borough Of Brooklyn Bridge(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.