Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? (1095 Views)

If Nigeria Wins Against Argentina, The Match Is Fixed / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by JerryJJZ(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
I have notices almost all the coaches (ranging from Europeans, Nations and even NPFL) stand at the throw-in line and keeps shouting as though the players have ear-piece in their ears. In my own opinion, since the coach knew the opponent before-time, he ought to have studied and gathered all relevant information about the opponent an of course, device a sure strategy to combat their opponent; I see no reason why coaches should still stand, shouting or directing players on the pitch.... This is purely my opinion, lets hear what the house have to say.

Please move this to the front page to enlighten more people. Thanks

NLJega & co
Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by tiedee: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
. Will be back
Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by teemac01(m): 1:50am On Jul 06, 2016
JerryJJZ:
I have notices almost all the coaches (ranging from Europeans, Nations and even NPFL) stand at the throw-in line and keeps shouting as though the players have ear-piece in their ears. In my own opinion, since the coach knew the opponent before-time, he ought to have studied and gathered all relevant information about the opponent an of course, device a sure strategy to combat their opponent; I see no reason why coaches should still stand, shouting or directing players on the pitch.... This is purely my opinion, lets hear what the house have to say.

NLJega & co

Wait let me ask IFA
Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by MRBrownJ: 3:36am On Jul 06, 2016
it could be because:
- the players aint following the play/formation/strategy that they rehearsed during training.
- the other team has changed their usual formation/style of play, and the rehearsed play/formation needs to be changed.
- the coach saw a weakness/gap in the opponent's formation, thus trying to tap into it successfully.
- it brings the coach closer to the players, and makes him a vital part of that team.
- the coach gets an handsome/heavy salary, and therefore he needs to pretend that he is actually doing his job/anything.
- its boring/frustrating to sit on the bench powerless, and therefore shouting on the sideline may help the coach with stress.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by goodforsomthing: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Because they want win Na,Naijabet man say so
Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2016
try coaching first , I remember coaching the soccer team in the school were I served mehn it was war coupled with the fact that they were girls ,in summery I lost my voice at the end of the match. training is cool but main match gives the coach headaches even when you are winning.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by gabazin080(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2016
ask DIEGO SIMEONE and athletico madrid.

with SIMEONE on the touchline makes it look like athletico are playing with 13 players. a coach with a fighting spirit on the on the touchline is an inspiration to his team

1 Like

Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by aadvark: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
gabazin080:
ask DIEGO SIMEONE and athletico madrid.

with SIMEONE on the touchline makes it look like athletico are playing with 13 players. a coach with a fighting spirit on the on the touchline is an inspiration to his team
All of you are wrong. IT IS BECAUSE FOOTBALL GIVES THEM ORGAS*M
Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by Diamondwriter(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2016
teemac01:

Wait let me ask IFA
highest scoring half. away team
Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by superfelix: 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol.... Loius Van Gaal is proud of you, Op
Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by oloriooko(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2016
JerryJJZ:

NLJega & co
You will get a very good answer if you try coaching your street team grin
Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by JerryJJZ(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
oloriooko:

You will get a very good answer if you try coaching your street team grin

Lolzzz, what if I nor wan be coach at all
Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by daphid25(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
superfelix:
Lol.... Loius Van Gaal is proud of you, Op
That man got no passion for football
Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by TI1919(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Arsene Wenger will be in better position to answer your question

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Coaches Always Shout While The Match Is On? by superfelix: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
daphid25:
That man got no passion for football
Lol.. he said his emotion do get d better of him... He gat passion oh

(1) (Reply)

J. J. Jegede Jumps Over 3 Cars In Uk See Video And Pictures / Chelsea Vs Hull City Match Preview / U.S Born Nigerian Gymnast Pledges To Represent Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.