Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Small Business Ideas For Beginners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Small Business Ideas For Beginners (538 Views)

11 Super-easy Ways To Generate Business Ideas In Nigeria / 25 Profitable Business Ideas For 2017 / Souvenir Ideas For Your Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Business Ideas For Beginners by wisdominfinance: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
HOW TO MAKE CHIN CHIN

Small business opportunity are all around you, all you need to do is look and you will see a need looking for someone to fill the need. Today i will be teaching you ‘how to make chinchin’. Chinchin is one of Nigerian favorite enjoyed snacks, normally made at and commercially. it is one of the baked food with a high commercial value due to its high demand by the number of people that eats it on daily basis.
Chinchin is easy to make and can be done by any one as a house hold delicacies or in a commercial quantity. The first time I baked chinchin was in 2009 when I was in second year, for my birthday in November. it was a fun to bake my own chinchin and serve them to my friends as refreshment. i remembered filling so exhilarated when they showered me with a lot of praise of how delicious the chinchin was.
During 2012 after my schooling i wanted to startup a business. i searched around me and was looking for a great product that was catchy and of high demand but there was none to which I know of the production process nor have the financial requirement to go into some of the well known great product of heavy capital. But something caught my eyes which was the rate at which people eats chinchin. Lo and behold, that was an “aha!” Moment in the discovery of a product i could start off with a very little capital. There was a large market for this product “chinchin” and the demand is mind blowing.
So I went into the commercial production of chinchin, from small scale with a small amount of money to a large scale production supplying hundreds of stores.
I will be sharing with you the secret formula of my delicious chinchin and the step by step procedures of how to make the chinchin for a startup small business.
Step 1: Get a big bowl, clean it and dry it up. get your measuring cylinder, your roller(wooden or bottle), knife, frying pot , cooking stove, and a table....Read more by clicking www.wisdominfinance.info/blog/2016/06/27/how-to-make-chinchin/

View Other business idea: www.wisdominfinance.info
Re: Small Business Ideas For Beginners by wisdominfinance: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2016
GET STARTUP BUSINESS CAPITAL

Get Capital of up to $1000 to Start up your own business without collateral or credit history within 24 hrs.

To get Further details: click www.wisdominfinance.info/blog/2016/07/04/230/
Re: Small Business Ideas For Beginners by ultrazone(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Lionel Messi Jailed 21 Months For Tax Fraud / ....cus / Nike Unveils New Kit For Olympic Men Football Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.