Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Did They Choose Mr Nairaland And Mrs Nairaland Competitors? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Did They Choose Mr Nairaland And Mrs Nairaland Competitors? (416 Views)

7 Promising Musicians Shared Why They Choose Music | Read Up! / How Drake & Rihanna's Daughter Will Look Like If They Choose To Have A Child / How are They Choose Mr Nairaland And Mrs Nairaland Competitors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did They Choose Mr Nairaland And Mrs Nairaland Competitors? by Rapsino(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
I don't care what you will call me, but I will say my mind. Mrs Nairaland has come and gone, and now is Mr Nairaland. I want to ask how are they choosing the contestants. I know some pretty girls that are choosing in last competition, am not worried cos am not a girl to "carry person matter." but now you have Mr Nairaland and I have seen guys that I "beat hands down " base on handsome.
so please like I said I don't care what you will call me, I just want to ask, why is my name not there? is there criteria? if yes I want to know.
cc: lalasticlala

Re: How Did They Choose Mr Nairaland And Mrs Nairaland Competitors? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
cheesy where we're u when the nomination started? Now its closed. Wait until next yr.
Re: How Did They Choose Mr Nairaland And Mrs Nairaland Competitors? by Rapsino(m): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy where we're u when the nomination started? Now its closed. Wait until next yr.
hey nomination..? haba so u tell me it's just nomination? hmmm if it is then it's not genuine to me

(1) (Reply)

Watch Touching Throwback Video Of The Lt. Actress, Bukky Ajayi At The AMVCA 2016 / Hilarious Video Of Koffi Olomidé Performng In Kenya(this Will Make You Laugh) / Davido Smashes In New Video With Ketchup ' Baby Oh '_on[vibez9ja_com_ng]_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.