Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release (30921 Views)

'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] / Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by leeland(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2016
oluwasegun400:

The war is ON!

Toyin Aimakhu Responds to Adeniyi Johnson‘s press release that was published in less than 20 minutes ago on his Instagram platform.

From Toyin Aimakhu’s response its obvious Adeniyi Johnson attempted to probably poison her, maybe impregnated another lady during their marriage or was truely involved in several other scandals.

Read her post below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/06/see-toyin-aimakhus-epic-response-to-husband-adeniyi-johnsons-press-release/

sorry if am wrong, i feel Toyin must have caused the break up.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by edo3(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
These two are just trying hard for people to know them..A lot of these actresses have made their way through by coming to post anytn online just to gt attention..Even when they are unclad..Olosho personified!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Pack well jawe
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by Mjshexy(f): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2016
nikkypearl:

FACT!
Sometimes,love is not enough to keep a marriage!
Yes dear, nicely said...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Na this toyin dey vex me pass!

She's just immature and stüpid. angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by oodua1stson: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2016
Immature idiot

At least the guy came up with something concrete.

And just few months ago she said she could still get back to the guy.

Would she try to get back with someone who tried to poison her?

She just wants to soil his name

Ode
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by Elle277(f): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2016
so irrelevant.. give us a break abegi!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by ENIGMA24(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2016
emerged01:
Toyin is still in love with guy.
Thank God im not the only one thinking that way....
Its so obvious....
I also hope im not the only one voting #falconey

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by kenoz(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by onyemmeri1: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2016
Dis is one useless tin abt dis celebrities..when u flex,u flex alone,chop alone,buy exotic cars n oppress d poor by telling us how much you spend everyweek n how much ur car is worth..but wen u have cancers,break-ups or anyoda sickness,u mk it public 4 us to hv pity on u..I have a word for both of you"Bleep YOU and UR HEARTBREAK"idiot
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by mryemite(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa o. I wonder how one would be living with hrtbreak this long. Both of dem shd act like grown ups and reconcile to be friends even if they're not dating each other again na

I don't have d mind for this o. Some ppl get strong mind sha. Seperation is better than break-up

do u really mean reconcile to be friends!
the man you call your husband and d father of your kid trying to poison ya! and stuffs........ and still pretend to be friends.
I pray U don't experience such. (some people are animal clothed in human skin, they are Beast and some even Eat with the Devil)
one had better Run#
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by mryemite(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa o. I wonder how one would be living with hrtbreak this long. Both of dem shd act like grown ups and reconcile to be friends even if they're not dating each other again na

I don't have d mind for this o. Some ppl get strong mind sha. Seperation is better than break-up

do u really mean reconcile to be friends!
the man you call your husband and d father of your kid trying to poison ya! and stuffs........ and still pretend to be friends.
I pray U don't experience such. (some people are animal clothed in human skin, they are Beast and some even Eat with the Devil)
one had better Run.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

You and mamagee are also doing the same for us here.

FYI, I know you are the supposed bf she keeps opening thread for.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by Junki04(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2016
nikkypearl:

FACT!
Sometimes,love is not enough to keep a marriage!
my dear, love is never enough, you need much much more than that you can be in love and not be compatible, you have to be compatible to stay in a marriage
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by EstiloElite1: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Drama!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by chuckdelis: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2016
all this yoruba gals dey swear 4 una?no fit jt stay husband house.go abt tasting other "grin". jenifa,tiwa,toke,toyin?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by miqos02(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2016
ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by chachanga: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Of course, dey must have some history buried between them.

And it must be quite painful for her to let go of the fact that Johnson leveraged his way from "some obscured director" to, now, well-known Yoruba/Crossover actor on her hard-won reputation.

Plus, how do you think Toyin will feel after rejecting enough meaningful proposals from well-made guys to give true-love a chance with him & he now repays her by making a f00l out of her like this?

Besides, after all the gbenshing he has kpanshed her, he's now free to go running around after fresh young well-perfumed "upcoming-act" pvnnies, it's not fair o! cry

Burr, such is life. Move on girl, move on with your life.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by tayo200(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2016
OK
BTW my instagram no dey load pictures again fa...help..its d newest version v6.4.0
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by okunboy: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Why can't this pple learn from kate henshaw? Break up.....or separation....isn't a big deal! Learn to move on and be mature pls.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by murmee: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
eddyslim:
Who them epp?
Your comment is as usual SENSELESS!!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by CaptainCodes(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
emerged01:
Toyin is still in love with guy.

That's stating the obvious.
She know say she done Bleep up...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
From the looks of things toyin is very much still in love with Johnson and wants him back even birthday she go write long story for am.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by Nikkyjay: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aimakhu is from Edo state
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by notoriousbabe: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Who cares? Abeg I still dey wait for jollof rice from muslim naira landers o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by Olyroks: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
jide219:
All this Yoruba ppl and their wahala
you be real mumu, which tribe for naija no get wahala
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by Xeedorf: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
jide219:
All this Yoruba ppl and their wahala

Sorry 2say! You knw well...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release by eddyslim(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
murmee:
Your comment is as usual SENSELESS!!!
I don't talk to USELESS people like you... Get that into your empty brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / New Picture Of Tonto Dike / Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.