Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State (3104 Views)

The Agony Of Private School Teachers / Why You Should Attend A Private School / Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2016
This is supposedly a Private school in Lagos Stateā€¦Ifako-Ijaye to be precise. According to a corp member who shared the photos, the school has only 5 permanent teachers while others are corps members. How can anyone learn in this condition? How did the owner get approval from Lagos state government in the first place. See more photos below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/shocking-photos-this-is-private-school.html

1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by tsamson(m): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by Dmanlex(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Lagos state education ministry is a flop here.... who approve this school. I cant see 1 factor I can use to qualifier this mush room
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by fineyemi(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2016
This is so bad......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by sarcasm101: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2016
I hope I'm in the joke section..

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by Dclique(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2016
The pictures are poor. They don't really show anything.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by 9rad(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2016
This z s3rz
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Well, what's their school fees like? Its probably for those that can't afford education
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by Houseofglam7(f): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Uncle lalasticlala, this deserves to see the light of day, don't you think?

Really really pathetic cry

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by PaulWillbliz(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2016
It'll be funny, when you eventually see students from this school become the future president. The story begins. ..
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by IVORY2009(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
Something urgent, needs to be done, by the Lagos State governor and its commissioner for education, it is unfair for those kids to school under such condition, @ least their parents pays tax to the govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by Greatzeus(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
This is supposedly a Private school in Lagos Stateā€¦Ifako-Ijaye to be precise. According to a corp member who shared the photos, the school has only 5 permanent teachers while others are corps members. How can anyone learn in this condition? How did the owner get approval from Lagos state government in the first place. See more photos below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/shocking-photos-this-is-private-school.html
This could be anywhere. If you can't mention the school,mention a specific area to prove you are not lying,I stay in ifako-ijaye,I will get the place.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by mcversatile(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2016
This is serious o
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by DesChyko: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2016
Do not slander their humble beginnings. Not everyone can afford big schools and many free education public schools do not afford kids the attention they should have. So, these intermediate providers are not only trying to make ends meet, but also offering a much needed service. Ten years from now with Good Fortune, you may not remember to post their new look. Then, another school elsewhere would have taken over the job of providing standard education for the poor masses.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2016
this is a prison yard..this isn't qualified to be called anything school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by donbenedict(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
I am not surprised.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by Oshege(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Poultry. .
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by Omotayor123(f): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
What is this
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by SFTW: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
If dis does not make FP I will fly!
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by MorganaS(m): 2:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Greatzeus:

This could be anywhere. If you can't mention the school,mention a specific area to prove you are not lying,I stay in ifako-ijaye,I will get the place.

i concor .... Never seen this in the whole of ifako all my life.... Name of school should be mentioned at least
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by DeKen: 3:32am On Jul 07, 2016
I doubt this school having an approval. No sane individual can even approach the ministry for approval of this.

With this post I'm seeing a close down and possible arrests.

And the people that send their kids there, I'm still trying to figure which of the conditions would prompt that; Poverty, Ignorance, Waywardness or Carelessness.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by Marcelinho(m): 4:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Hehe, that Lagos I mean Nigeria for you, government might have not been there before but had issue approval. Nigeria I hail thee
Re: Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State by chumakk: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2016
This is what happens when Govt dont know men and women have se8x every night and there's a high tendence of the women taking in and giving birth to another citizen. How will the future of a Nigerian youth and children be like?

(1) (Reply)

Unec Female Hostel-lady Ibiam Hall Is On Fire / Study For JAMB In A Unique Way With Prep50 And Still Get Mind-blowing Rewards! / Anyone In Cyprus International University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.