Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

This Muslim Celebration Just Broke My Heart.pixs To Relate To That - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Muslim Celebration Just Broke My Heart.pixs To Relate To That (1255 Views)

Some Funny But Easy To Relate Name Igbos Call Some Items. / 10 Things To Relate To If You Were A Bad Gang Leader In School / Pictures Smokers Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Muslim Celebration Just Broke My Heart.pixs To Relate To That by Tallfam(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Slept with the tot that dis morning I will eat raw to the but I will start to poo .

Not until my mum broke the news to me this morning, when I told her the the mulisms have not started killing there raw by dis time

And she said to me they don't kill raw this celebration dat is on ileya dey do dat

Broke. Heart at d moment

Cc lalas

Re: This Muslim Celebration Just Broke My Heart.pixs To Relate To That by baesheska(f): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Choi!! Lol.... Dis just killed me

(1) (Reply)

Download Mark Angel Music – Owa December And Win A Prize / Watch President Trump Sings On American Got Talent Show / Nigerian Guy Ordered A Patent Shoe Online But See What He Got Instead (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.