Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Coreldraw Tutorial: Learn The Basics Of Coreldraw And Make A Living - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Coreldraw Tutorial: Learn The Basics Of Coreldraw And Make A Living (2921 Views)

Free Retouching Tutorial - Learn, Upgrade And Connect / CORELDRAW | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | Training For Beginners (VIDEO TUTORIALS) / Superman Logo With CORELDRAW X3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coreldraw Tutorial: Learn The Basics Of Coreldraw And Make A Living by Maximus85(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2016
I might not be a coreldraw guru but with what I've been able to achieve with my measurable knowledge of coreldraw and printing. I am self reliant. I'm not idle and can't be broke.

I want to welcome you to the Coreldraw world. If you have any design instinct, then this is for you.

What is Coreldraw?
It's is a computer application/software used in the planning and designing of print projects. From the common business cards to the large format bill boards you see all around. In anything printed, be it books or signs, Coreldraw must have an impact.

In this class we will introduce Coreldraw to you in the simplest way.

Bonus: We will teach you how to design and print beautiful business cards and fliers. And how to make money from it. We will show you where and how to get and maintain clients. And how to print the best quality and cheapest business cards and fliers.

Requirements:
1. A laptop with
2.Coreldraw X6 installed
3. Photoshop Installed
4. An Internet enabled. Phone.
5. A flash Drive.

Diet Duration: 3days.
9am - 2pm

At the end of this training you should be able to design:
1. Flyers
2. Different designs of business cards.
3. You should be able to print them
4. Get good clients
5. Understand how to make profit from each print.

This is the first diet and it's for people in the Iyana Ipaja, Ayobo, Egbeda, Igando & Ikotun axis.

10 candidates will be admitted for each diet.

It will be FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

So, don't procrastinate. Send us a mail NOW! Info.mcjohnprocurement@gmail.com and tell us of your interest. Or send a text to 08166505157

Check out my completed projects:
www.facebook.com/maximusbranding
www.facebook.com/maxicard
www.nairaland.com/2791810/photos-im-self-trained-graphix-designer

Tutorial venue will be communicated to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coreldraw Tutorial: Learn The Basics Of Coreldraw And Make A Living by novelphotos: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539

Need a graphic designer for your flyers, logos, business card,banners and more call 08077416539

Re: Coreldraw Tutorial: Learn The Basics Of Coreldraw And Make A Living by Maximus85(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
novelphotos:
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539

Need a graphic designer for your flyers, logos, business card,banners and more call 08077416539

Well done sir. So you can't open your own thread? So, you have to post you advert on mine.
Re: Coreldraw Tutorial: Learn The Basics Of Coreldraw And Make A Living by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maximus85:

Well done sir. So you can't open your own thread? So, you have to post you advert on mine.
Hi Mr Max, is your coaching still ongoing? I need a skill boost!
Re: Coreldraw Tutorial: Learn The Basics Of Coreldraw And Make A Living by mrintelligent(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2016

Hi Mr Max, is your coaching still ongoing? I need a skill boost!

My Nobody, I sent you mail since yesterday but you haven't replied me. Not on this thread but Business Owners/Operators thread.

Please I need your urgent response.

Thanks
Re: Coreldraw Tutorial: Learn The Basics Of Coreldraw And Make A Living by Maximus85(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
mrintelligent:

My Nobody, I sent you mail since yesterday but you haven't replied me. Not on this thread but Business Owners/Operators thread.

Please I need your urgent response.

Thanks

I'm sorry. Where's your location?
Re: Coreldraw Tutorial: Learn The Basics Of Coreldraw And Make A Living by mrintelligent(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Maximus85:

I'm sorry. Where's your location?

Madalla/ Suleja axis

(1) (Reply)

Convert America and Canada Tv here in Nigeria / Do You Require The Services Of An Article Writer ? Let Me Write Your Articles ! / Caps & Shirt Customising And Branding In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.