Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Satan Is Not An Illusion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Is Not An Illusion (1350 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? / Religion: An Illusion That Works Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Is Not An Illusion by Gombs(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2016

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven (Luke 10:18).

It's unfortunate that some people don't believe there's an adversary called Satan, the devil. Some people don't even want to talk about him; they say, "There's no devil", trying hard to convince themselves in their delusion. Jesus didn't deny the existence of Satan, though He emphasized his defeat and our triumph over him.

Satan is real; he's a spirit being. He's not an illusion as some believe; he's a personality; an evil personality. He was an angel, according to the Bible, but he fell from grace and became the devil.

God didn't create a devil. He made an angel called Lucifer, son of the morning. However, through pride, he lost his position, was overthrown, and became the devil. So, Satan does exist;
the Bible says he moves from one place to another: "And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it" (Job 1:7).

Although he has his demons running rampage all over the place, Satan isn't everywhere at the same time; he's not omnipresent, and doesn't know everything. To counter him, the Bible says you're to resist him steadfastly in the faith (1 Peter 5:8-9). That's how you keep him on the run (James 4:7). As long as you operate in faith, Satan cannot withstand you; you're superior to him.

When Jesus defeated Satan in hell, you were in Him. In Christ, you defeated Satan and his cohorts of hell. Now, you're seated with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come (Ephesians 1:21). So, Satan is under your feet. Though he's not an illusion, he's not a factor in your life.

Confession.
Thank you Father, for I know that the devil and the cohorts of hell have been defeated, paralyzed, and rendered completely powerless. I have been given the authority and made superior to them in Christ! Now, I walk in my victory over Satan, sin, sickness, disease and death! Blessed be God!
Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by uvalued(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Gombs:

Satan is real; he's a spirit being. He's not an illusion as some believe; he's a personality; an evil personality. He was an angel, according to the Bible, but he fell from grace and became the devil.

but he fell from grace and became the devil: what caused him to fall from GRACE!

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by Gombs(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2016
uvalued:

but he fell from grace and became the devil: what caused him to fall from GRACE!

Gombs:

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven (Luke 10:18).

It's unfortunate that some people don't believe there's an adversary called Satan, the devil. Some people don't even want to talk about him; they say, "There's no devil", trying hard to convince themselves in their delusion. Jesus didn't deny the existence of Satan, though He emphasized his defeat and our triumph over him.

God didn't create a devil. He made an angel called Lucifer, son of the morning. [size=18pt]However, through pride, he lost his position, [/size] was overthrown, and became the devil. So, Satan does exist;
the Bible says he moves from one place to another: "And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it" (Job 1:7).

Although he has his demons running rampage all over the place, Satan isn't everywhere at the same time; he's not omnipresent, and doesn't know everything. To counter him, the Bible says you're to resist him steadfastly in the faith (1 Peter 5:8-9). That's how you keep him on the run (James 4:7). As long as you operate in faith, Satan cannot withstand you; you're superior to him.

When Jesus defeated Satan in hell, you were in Him. In Christ, you defeated Satan and his cohorts of hell. Now, you're seated with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come (Ephesians 1:21). So, Satan is under your feet. Though he's not an illusion, he's not a factor in your life.

Confession.
Thank you Father, for I know that the devil and the cohorts of hell have been defeated, paralyzed, and rendered completely powerless. I have been given the authority and made superior to them in Christ! Now, I walk in my victory over Satan, sin, sickness, disease and death! Blessed be God!

Remember, He resists the proud and GIVES MORE GRACE to the humble.
Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by ifenes(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2016
Satan/Saturn/Yahweh/Saturn's day .... Same representation. Study and grow wiser
Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by ifenes(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2016
The Elohims were driven out of their home planets( fall of Satan/ Saturn) of which their commander(Yahweh) the known Devil. Devil being an opposer of good. Dominated the planet earth, which was a reference made in the Lords of the Ring movie. Christians get married and must use a wedding ring, which is a symbol of Saturn on a Saturday.
Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by ifenes(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2016
The ancient name of Saturn was, as mentioned, EL. It is the reason why those that were chosen by EL, were called Elites. In fact the words, Elect, Elder, Elevated, Elohim, Temple, Circle, Gospel, Apostle, Disciple, Evangelists, etc., all derive from the Cult of EL.

Angels are messengers of god( Satan)But god was EL, which is why we have the names of the Archangels bearing the ‘el,’ suffix Raphael, Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, etc
Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by Gombs(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
^^
Point is, Satan isn't an illusion. Whatever story you have is for another day's discussion.
Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by TrajansKong: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Gombs:

Now, I walk in my victory over Satan, sin, sickness, disease and death!

Yet you and the rest of our satan-believing African Christians so clearly have NONE of these victories.

Not.

One.
Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by Gombs(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
TrajansKong:

Yet you and the rest of our satan-believing African Christians so clearly have NONE of these victories.

Not.

One.

You wish.
Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Gombs:

You wish.
You pray.

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by hahn(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
I have a point to make tongue

Modified*

Satan is also God's son! shocked

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them

Ain't that a bit.ch undecided

Satan is the perfect excuse for god's incompetence. Without Satan, god will be irrelevant wink

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by TrajansKong: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Gombs:

You wish.

I wish you were right. Truth is, our bible-believing, demon-plagued populations must be the accursed of the Earth. We suffer from more sickness, death, and spiritual terror than non-spooked peoples.

The white mans God is unconcerned with you.

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by Gombs(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
TrajansKong:

I wish you were right. Truth is, our bible-believing, demon-plagued populations must be the accursed of the Earth. We suffer from more sickness, death, and spiritual terror than non-spooked peoples.

The white mans God is unconcerned with you.

That's another day's discussion. The point here is, SATAN ISN'T AN ILLUSION. wink
Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by Amberon: 6:16am On Jul 07, 2016
There goes the one who doesn't believe in fallen angels. You are double faceted.
ifenes:
The ancient name of Saturn was, as mentioned, EL. It is the reason why those that were chosen by EL, were called Elites. In fact the words, Elect, Elder, Elevated, Elohim, Temple, Circle, Gospel, Apostle, Disciple, Evangelists, etc., all derive from the Cult of EL.

Angels are messengers of god( Satan)But god was EL, which is why we have the names of the Archangels bearing the ‘el,’ suffix Raphael, Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, etc
Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by Gombs(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2016
Amberon:
There goes the one who doesn't believe in fallen angels. You are double faceted.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by TrajansKong: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Gombs:

That's another day's discussion. The point here is, SATAN ISN'T AN ILLUSION. wink

No, the point is that you believe in him.

Apparently more than you believe in Goat.

After all, who has more control over the dreams, desires, imagination and emotional lives of Nigerian Christians?

Who is the true master of your souls wink
Re: Satan Is Not An Illusion by Gombs(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
TrajansKong:

No, the point is that you believe in him.

Apparently more than you believe in Goat.

After all, who has more control over the dreams, desires, imagination and emotional lives of Nigerian Christians?

Who is the true master of your souls wink

Satan isn't an illusion. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of No Return / Jesus Christ Of Oyingbo ( Jesu Oyingbo) : Meet The Nigerian Jesus Christ / George Carlins View On Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.